D3 Part 6

(Third Person)

Deep into the forest around the school, Audrey watched Mal and her unlikely group of friends from the stone on Maleficent's scepter. Everyone knew exactly where her own cottage was so she relocated to her mother's cottage. " How did Mal break my spell? " She asked angrily. " I don't know. " Chad replied. Enraged at his inclusive answer, Audrey emptied a glass fruit bowl and threw it at her now ex-boyfriend. " Hey, no, no, no, no, no. " Chad begged, falling to the floor to dodge the bowl. " And what is Uma doing here? Come clean Chad. Where did they go? " Audrey asked menacingly.

" I don't know, okay? I can go check for you? How about that? Chad reasoned while getting up. " Stay! " Audrey demanded. Chad went back down and relaxed as Audrey scratched his head like a dog. " It's about to get ugly. " She said, looking at the stone. It reflected (YN) running to the capital castle at superhuman speed. " Off with their heads, my prince. But leave Mal for me. " Audrey whispered.

(YN)'s P.O.V

Yes, my love. It shall be done. I continued my high-speed sprint to the Capital Castle. The front gate and door were unlocked so they must be here already. My phone beeped. I took my phone out with my right hand to avoid using my transformed and powerful left. I went on the camera so I could see what I'd become. The right of my face was morphing into that of Jabberwock, black and scaly. My nose was starting to shrink and become a snout while gills were forming on my neck. The color of my right eye was now a glowing orange while horns with flaps in between started to grow. My left side wasn't untouched, with my veins becoming visible and purple. Half of my teeth had turned into fangs. So this is true power, beautiful! I went to messages to find a text from Evie.

Are you nearby? We made it to the castle but no sign of Ben so far.

-Evie

I didn't respond, instead putting the phone in my right hand and crushing it to pieces. Oh I'm here, but you won't like that real soon. I easily picked up their scent and entered after them, hearing arguing as I got closer. Good, a house divided cannot stand. I found the room where they were but Audrey's voice urged me back.

" Wait, I have a surprise waiting for them. " Her voice said. " Let's split up and look for Audrey. " Uma recommended. " That makes absolutely no sense. Unless you give me my ember, she's going to spell you. " Mal argued. " Girls! We have a situation here. " Harry said nervously. I peaked my head to see Audrey taking control of all the knight suits in the room. " Do you like a prince, Mal? How about a knight in shining armor? Or knights. " Audrey asked through one of them. I stepped back from the door, not wanting to expose myself too soon.

Watch your back, watch your back!

We can counter their attack!

Hit 'em 'til the armor cracks!

This could get a little sticky!

How to win this battle could be tricky!

But I know the best way, fall back, let me lead!

You hold the line and we'll bring them to their knees!

Swords in the air if you're with me!

They got us outnumbered one to fifty!

But victory is ours 'cause I got a strategy!

You take the left and the rest of you can follow me (Uh-uh)!

This is my crew!

This is my squad!