D1 Part 10

(YN's) Point of View

I sat in remedial goodness, barely listening to Fairy Godmother's lectures. My mind was too busy thinking of more important matters. There are only two days left until the coronation. Jack should be experiencing symptoms today. He should be fully turned around the very beginning of the coronation day.

" Well, children I have a very good announcement to make. " Fairy Godmother said. I turned to her.
" Um, as you know, uh, today is Family Day at Auradon Prep. So, we organized a little treat. "

She brought in a laptop and turned it on. An image of our parents appeared on the screen. Fairy Godmother waved us over. I tried to act surprised that today was Family Day. My make up was on today for a reason.

" I don't hear anything, not do I see. " I heard someone say. " Press enter. " Maleficient said. It must've worked as they began to talk to us.

" Oh, Evie, it's a mommy. Oh! Look how beautiful. Oh, you know what they say, the poison apple doesn't fall too far from the tree. " Evil Queen said. " You mean weeds? " Maleficent retorted. I waited to spot my mother on the monitor but saw nothing.

" Who's the old bat? " Cruella asked. Mal sighed. " That's Fairy Godmother. " Magnificent scoffed. " Still doing tricks with eggplants? " She mockingly asked.

" I turned a pumpkin into a beautiful carriage. " She responded, clearly offended.

" You really couldn't have given Cinderella until 1 AM? " Maleficent asked. She was failing miserably at keeping her laughter under control.

" I mean, really. What, the hamsters had to be back on their little wheels? " Magnificent laughed out.

" They were mice... They were not... " Fairy Godmother stuttered out. We politely waved her way. " We know. We know. " Evie said. Fairy Godmother left the room.

" Mal! " Maleficent shouted. " I mi mi mi miss you. " I found her inability to say simple things pathetic.

" Your children are never far from our thoughts. " Jafar said while waving at us.

I moved from view and sat back at my desk. I listened to Maleficent asking her daughter about the date of the coronation and Carlos roasting his mon about her stuffed puppy. This endless bickering made me slowly drive asleep.

" (YN)!!! " I heard a voice yell on the monitor. I jumped off the desk and I to view. There I saw my mother on the screen. She had pushed Evil Queen out of the way. I heard her say something about her big head. I kneeled, much to the surprise of the others around me. They had never witnessed a conversation between us. My fellow VKs backed away from me to give me space.

" Yes, mother? " I asked.

" How is the plan regarding the magic stick? " She asked.

" All is going well, mother. " I replied. " I've also put my plot into action without your authorization. "

" What?! " She exclaimed.

" Do you not trust me? " I asked with a smirk. "

" How dare you question my trust in you! " She shouted. " Disrespect me again and I'll have your head. "

" Frankly, mother. You never had any confidence in me. " I said.
" When the dust settles, mother. We will be standing here amidst my achievement, not yours! "

" (YN)! " The Queen shouted
" Love you, mother. " I said and ended the call.

The rest of the VKs in the room looked at me in shock. I grinned and left. I walk down the hall when I heard rapid footsteps behind me. My head turned to see it was Evie. I stopped so she could catch up. " Hello, Evie. " I greeted.