D.2 Part 6

(Note from Nironus: Sorry this chapter is light on content I just wanted to get through this scene as fast as possible.)

(YN)'s P.O.V

I found Jay and Carlos at the limo. Doug was there for a minute but it seems they had convinced him that everything was alright. They turned around to meet her, scaring them. " I'm coming with you guys. " She said seriously. That's one way to do it. Courage runs in that family I guess. " I already told her everything. " I said. " Alright. " Jay agreed reluctantly. Carlos shrugged. Lonnie happily got between the two and celebrated their companionship by throwing her arms around the two. 

We made it back to the Isle once again. Jay grabbed their swords. I of course already had mine. Lonnie met up with Mal and Evie. " I made them bring me. " Lonnie explained. " I'm so glad. " Mal said. " Welcome to the isle. " Evie greeted after hugging Lonnie. Carlos and Jay found Dude in the trunk. After a quick exchange, Dude was allowed to come with us. 

" Ooh. Here, let me see it. " Mal said for the wand. " Wow, what a beauty. All right. Are we ready? " I nodded alongside everyone else. As we entered the pipe, Carlos stayed back for an extra second to tell Dude to stay by the car. I have a feeling he's not going to listen. As walked through the harbor, all the people around us began to leave. It was not because of us. They knew things were gonna get hot. I made a call shortly after we got back to the Isle. Reinforcements will arrive. Gil spotted us from above the sails. " Hey, guys! They're here! " He shouted. Harry brought Ben over to show him off to us then pushed away to give Uma the floor.

Huh, let's get this party started

I swear I'm cold-hearted

There's no negotiation

I'm not here for debatin'

You need some motivation?

Just look at Ben's face

Then ask yourself how long you think I'll remain patient

I'll throw him overboard and let him swim with killer sharks

You either hand over the wand or he'll be ripped apart!

Mal stepped closer to the ship on the boardwalk. 

Now, let's all just be smart

Although for you that must be hard

You'll get your wand

No one has to come to any harm

Don't try to intimidate. Your bark is much worse than your bite

Who's the baddest of them all?

I guess we're finding out tonight!

Mal's getting them riled up, good. Buys my cards more time.

Let's go, bring it on

Better give us what we want

It's the wand for the crown!

If you don't, it's going down!

We joined into Mal's ploy.

Let's go, make your move

Peace or war, it's up to you

Give him up and do it now

If you don't, it's going down!

I looked at my watch. Buy more time, come on.

We want the wand

Or else the king is gone