D2 Part 1

(Notice: Yeah the glitch is gone so everyone can stop commenting now. Thanks for the help.)

(Note from Nironus: By the force it has been so long since I last updated this story! Well, I'm glad to be back and I know you guys are too. So let's all relax and enjoy my and your return.)

(YN)'s P.O.V

Hello there! It's been a while since hasn't it my dear readers? I'm so delighted to see you've returned to witness mine I mean OUR adventures here in Auradon! Apologies my friends it's just the thrill of having my audience got a little to my head. Heh. Heh. Old habits die hard. Am I right? Sooooo, lets see where we left off. Oh, yes! So last time we've been together, I left the Isle with my future good friends, and somewhat crush turned girlfriend. Let me get to that later.

So we attended one of Auradon's best schools, Auradon Prep. Prince Ben who is now king wanted to give us a chance to prove that people are not just born evil and can change. Of course there was some love potion shenanigans plus a plan to turn someone into a Jabberwock, but In the end the good and love we found in our hearts prevailed.

I know, cheesy. Fast forward six months of high school life and some minor adventures here and there to where we are now. I even won the world swordsmanship tournament! No surprise there. Now that I feel better about myself, I've stopped wearing my makeup to imitate my mother. Maleficent is still a lizard and the royal cotillion is coming up! There me and Mal we be acknowledged and declared new men and women of the court.

You have no idea how excited I am to finally get my royal status reinstated! Mother would be so proud, if she still cares about me after my turn to good. I still love her despite her many crimes and her handling of parenting, as I should. Fairy Godmother did teach us forgiveness after all.

Overall, life has been good. I've learned to not be as stuck-up and pompous so that's a bonus. Ah, there you can spot the press hounding Mal again about cotillion. Now if you'll excuse me readers. I'm going to suck up some press so she doesn't have to. I enjoy it more than her anyway.

When I got there, Ben had come to get Mal out of the mess. " If you'll all look behind you everyone. You'll see someone else who is more than willing to take your questions. " He said while looking at me with a thanking smile.

Mal also mouthed thanks. I shot them a thumbs up in return. The reporters turn to me and immediately surrounded and bombarded me with questions. I gave my best smiles for the tabloids and gossip magazine photographers.

" (YN) how does it feel to be one of the greatest duelists in the world? " One reporter asked. " Great. " I answered.

" Do you plan on visiting Wonderland anytime soon? " Another asked. " Yes actually when I regain my royal status. " I replied. " My intention is to return to my homeland as the rightful heir to the kingdom of Hearts. I want that on the front page please. "

One of the reporters rapidly nodded her head. " Will do! " She shouted while writing on her note pad.

" Will you be taking the Evil Queen's daughter to cotillion? " Another asked. I was about to answer before some more questions before a familiar smell and pair of arms wrapped around my waist. " Yes he will. " She answered for me. The Evil Queen's daughter let go then took my hand and dragged me away from the press.

They were about to pursue but Fairy Godmother stepped in and shooed them off. " Hey E. " I greeted and kissed her cheek. " Did you really have to do that? I was having fun. " Evie rolled her eyes and glared at me. " You have math soon and you need to pick out your suit for cotillion. " I sighed. " Don't worry I won't forget that. " She gave me a quick hug.

" Sorry (YN) I have get Mal to try her cotillion gown. " She said quickly. " You know how she is. " I chuckled. " Yeah yeah. " Evie blew me a kiss as she ran to grab Mal.

What a princess. I turned my back to get to class. After math class, I went to see how Evie was doing at the fittings. " Hey Chad. " I greeted while sitting on Evie's bed. He was trying on a fake fur cape. " Hey captain. " Chad greeted back. Our coach made the wise decision of making me captain of the swordsmanship team.

" What about peacock feathers? " He recommended to Evie. " Yeah I bet nobody's gonna have those at cotillion. "

Evie got his attention and framed him within her hands. " When I look at you, all I can think of is... King. " She said. " And fake fur. Fake fur says it all. " Chad gasped in anticipation. " Well put. " I complemented. " Loud and clear. " Doug added.

Jay entered the room. " Arena in five Chad. " He reminded. " I don't even have to remind you (YN). " He stayed at the door, waiting for Chad. " I'm glad you're the captain, (YN). " Chad said. " Gotta keep us royals in power, right? " I internally eye rolled.

He was trying to appeal to my ego, most likely for favors in the future. " Sure Chad. " I replied. " But don't forget that some villains were royalty. " Chad shrugged and sighed.

" King Chad does sound nice though. " He said. " I'm sure Audrey would love it. " Chad began to snivel tear up so I gave him a hug and motioned Jay to take him to practice. We had a small bond over our debacles with Audrey.

" Not a lot of there there. " I and Evie said in unison. Doug chuckled at the memories. " I'm to go study with Pearson soon. " Doug said as he packed his things. " He said bye to us both then left.

" Someone's obviously having some trouble with his breakup with Audrey. " Evie said. I sat next to her.

" They were were truly together. " I explained while looking down in shame. " She just did it for image then found me, and it worked. "

Evie sighed then raised my head with her hand to look at her. She brought me up from my seat. Her affectionate expression easing all the pain. " We're past that (YN). " She said. " I forgive you. "

I smiled at her. " Thank you Evie. " I sad sincerely. " So I did the calculations and came to the conclusion that we will have enough to get you your castle in only 2 years. I could pay the rest when I get my royal status bac-- " Evie pulled me into a tight embrace.

" What would I do without you? " She said. " A lot actually. " I jokingly affirmed. " You're very capable. " My watch beeped. " You better get going. " Evie whispered before letting me go. " See you soon. " I waved as I got out the door and left.

" Later, my prince. " Evie replied.