Chapter 41: Paperwork and Protest!

A/N: Fluff over. Time for me to get to the plot of the story! Let's move the kids to the dorms, if the parents will allow it. Enjoy!

Izuku POV:

'I'll give you a purpose.'

'I have more important things to do'

'Deku!'

"Hm!" I grab my mouth to stop myself from yelling.

   At first I was so tired I would sleep without any nightmare but now they've gotten worse than ever. It's been two weeks since the rescue mission and my kidnapping but I'm still so afraid. I'll see a shadow and jump a mile into the air. I have to get better. School is starting again soon!

"Izu, are you okay?" Papa burst into my room.

"Yeah- I'm okay..." I whisper.

"Okay, was it a nightmare?" He sits next to me on my bed.

"I- yeah... I didn't mean to yell, I tried to stop myself but I..." I stutter.

"It's alright Izu! It's okay, I just want to check on you. Are you okay now?" He scoots closer to me.

"I'm... I'm not sure. My head hurts but I already took my medicine and I can't sleep at all and I keep bothering you and Dad, and I'm sorry-" I sob into his shoulder, unable to hold my tears back.

"Oh Izuku." Papa pulls me in for a hug and he cradles me.

   I couldn't help but cry into him. He held me until we decided to go downstairs. There was no way I was going back to sleep, I had to stay awake. I sit with Papa on the couch and he tells me stories about his own schooling. It was nice to take my mind off of myself and my problems.

   After Dad woke up we had breakfast and they told me they had to work today. Papa was telling the parents about the dorms and Dad was working on paperwork with Uncle Snipe and Auntie Nemuri about the rescue mission. So I would spend the day at UA with Dad.

   Dad drove him and me to UA and we started to go to his office when I heard yelling. As we got closer to the main building I could see groups of people holding signs. They shout and stop outside of the main building.

"DON'T LET HIM BACK!"

"YOU'RE ENDANGERING OUR KIDS!"

"THE QUIRKLESS KID HAS TO GO!"

'They're talking about me.'

"Izuku... let's head around the back." Dad holds my hand.

"Okay." I hold his hand tighter, afraid of the crowd.

"YOU THERE, you're the quirkless boy aren't you? Let's get a statement! Are you working with the League of Villains?" A camera is shoved in my face as the reporter shoves a mic in my face.

"I- uhm... no, no..." I panic and my breathing gets short and quick.

"Izu..." Dad looks at me.

"Can't you mind your own business? Or maybe talk to people who want to talk with you! This student is in no way with the League and he's more than just the quirkless kid. We have places to be, so go interview someone else!" Dad pushes the cameraman and reporter away and we walk past them.

"DON'T LET HIM IN!" The parents chant as they see me walk by. Tears form in the back of my eyes but I hold them back.

"Izuku, are you okay?" Dad asks me as we close the main doors.

"I... yeah?" I look at him, struggling to keep myself under control.

"Let's head to the lounge." He holds my hand.