CHAPTER TWO

The class has barely calmed down but was still in shock, after Ms

The class has barely calmed down but was still in shock, after Ms. Park, along with the volunteers: Suhyeok, On-jo, and I-sak rushed Hyeonju to the school’s infirmary.

“Last time I saw Hyeonju was in the science lab,” Joonyeong repeated what he said earlier in class as they were asked by their English teacher about who was the last person who saw Hyeonju yesterday.

Hyunjae playfully rolls his eyes, “We already know that, you said it so earlier.” He muttered as his right hand rubbed his nape. Joonyeong sighs in annoyance, then he raises his middle finger to Hyunjae’s direction.

Their small group circle of friends shaped a small gathering between Daesu and Wujin’s seat and Suhyeon and Hyunjae’s.

“Hey, I think Mr. Lee made porn with Hyeonju.” Daesu shamelessly commented before receiving a spat from Wujin.

"Porn?”

“Hey, you moron, get your mind out of the gutter, asshole.”

Suhyeon scoffs, “What kind of porn does include hurting his or her partner to the point he or she is close to dying?” She muttered then Daesu lifts his head and looks at her with joy.

“Oh, you are too innocent. Probably one who’s into BDSM,” Hyunjae interjected.

Hey, do you even know what that means?”

Hyunjae scoffs arrogantly as he rolls his eyes at Wujin, “Of course! Bondage and Discipline—”

“Hell, Hyunjae, you’re teaching Suhyeon bullshit.”

Suhyeon were suddenly felt uncomfortable with the thought of a student and a teacher having an affair with each other. It is morally wrong. And BDSM? That is one of the worst of the worsts.

Wujin threw his notebook and aims at Hyunjae’s head at his remarks as he glanced at his lady friend getting uncomfortable with the topic.

Daesu, however, was a little to happy with Suhyeon’s previous comment, assuming that she sides with him. “Does that mean you believe me, Suhyeonie?” He raises a question. His lips releases an innocent and pure smile as his eyes glimmers.