CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE

Once On-jo calmed down, she told Suhyeon to go to her brother, as he keeps on peeking at Suhyeon

Once On-jo calmed down, she told Suhyeon to go to her brother, as he keeps on peeking at Suhyeon. However, the youngest of the Lee twins only glared at the eldest after sitting next to him before asking for assurance from On-jo that she is better than she was earlier. With Cheongsan and Ha-ri next to On-jo, Suhyeon coerced herself to get up from her feet and sat between Namra and Hyunjae who is sitting close to the edge.

“Mijin,” Ha-ri whispered, getting up from her seat, “Let’s go.”

“Where? Why?”

“Let’s look for a good spot where we can jump off. We’re the oldest.”

Mijin scoffs, “Sure. Whatever. It’s not like we get any respect.”

Ha-ri ignored her comment, examining her left and right, “I’ll go this way,” She instructed as she points to her right side. “You go that way,” Ha-ri added, pointing at her left briefly.

Hyunjae, who is prepared to volunteer was stopped by Suhyeok without uttering a word. Suhyeok glimpsed at his younger sister without her knowing while Hyunjae sighed as he rolls his eyes, before nodding his head lightly.

“I’ll go,”

Suhyeok stood from his seat, blocking
Mijin’s path, “Stay down, kid,” Mijin tried to move Suhyeok from having her way obstructed, so she raises her arm giving the appearance that she’ll strike him. Suhyeok flinched, seizing a step back to his seat then Mijin proceeded to her objective.

Suhyeok breathed heavily, then he sat back to his seat earlier, and then he catches his younger sister glaring at him. “What?”

“I was doing fine with On-jo earlier, then you had to call me here and it hasn’t been five minutes since you wished for me by your side then you desired to leave.” Suhyeon rolls her eyes, ignoring how Namra and Hyunjae snicker from their seat.

“Sorry,”

Suhyeok couldn’t defend himself, his younger sister chose to take a nap on Hyunjae’s shoulder. It didn’t take much longer when his eyes began to get heavy, then he lets himself doze off.