CHAPTER ELEVEN

Earlier today, Jimin had an attempt to take her own life by jumping out of the window and with the help of everybody, they were able to pull her away from the window

A little later, On-jo takes Jimin inside the recording room to have a conversation together with Suhyeon. She thought, bringing Suhyeon will help. What On-jo thought was wrong.

Suhyeon entered the room with Hyunjae’s handkerchief in her hand, putting it on her nose from time to time.

Jimin begins to offend them about not knowing how it feels to have no one, to be alone. They both completely understand Jimin lashing out at them.

However, Jimin started striking Suhyeon personally. From Suhyeon being elected as the class vice president to her allegedly pretending to be clueless about Hyunjae’s feelings towards her.

The thing is, Suhyeon could care less about all her remarks. She went inside the room with On-jo to help her with Jimin. To have a serious and decent talk. She wasn’t expecting to be verbally condemned.

Jimin also cited that Suhyeon had this innocent and shy person façade and she is extremely annoyed with it. Still, Suhyeon just listened to her, standing behind On-jo, observing Jimin. Suhyeon knows what she said is far from the truth.

That is why Suhyeon apologized to On-jo and walked out of the room.

All the words that came out of Jimin’s mouth is completely and utterly ridiculous. It was all bullshit. Like, what does it have to do with her dead parents? Why did Jimin suddenly attack Suhyeon when she was just trying to help?

Whatever her reasons were, Suhyeon doesn’t care. They are facing a tremendous catastrophe, their group cannot afford to be destructed as they plan to rescue Cheongsan.

“What did she say?”

“Who?”

Suhyeok rolls his eyes as he folds his arms, “Come on, just spill it.”

“You know what? Nayeon and Jimin wouldn’t get mad at me if you didn’t tell our friends to vote for me as a joke!”

“You know how much I love....to make fun of you whenever I am given the chance.” Suhyeok pauses while a smirk comes off on his face when he gets pinched on his ear in return. “Just so you know, it wasn’t entirely my idea you know.”