Cast and Background

There are no trigger warnings or announcements, same rules applied to this book though.

Yourself as Natalie James Arthur

The funny, sarcastic one

Natalie James, also known as NJ or Nat, is a fifteen year old who loves ice-skating, cooking and being an average teen.
Natalie was adopted by Juniper Arthur at nine when she was dropped off at an adoption center two months prior due to her parents not having enough money to take care of her.
Natalie has three other siblings who are also adopted.

Natalie suffers from insomnia and anxiety, it gets real bad when she gets nightmares.

Natalie is the second oldest, she has two great best friends and has a great relationship with her now mother.
Natalie is able to be the humorous one during a serious situation due to being unable to read the room.

She's a great friend, sister and daughter to all who have known her.
Although she will have her moments when she can be mean, she never fails to put on a smile on your face.

" If nobody's dead, I ain't getting out of bed. Bars, now get out. "

Teo Briones as Garrett Arthur

The Oblivious One

Garrett is a sixteen year old boxer, he enjoys baking, cooking and absolutely loves acting.
Garrett was the first adopted child Juniper had adopted.
He was about three years old when Juniper had adopted him, his parents hadn't planned on having him but he was conceived.

Garrett is the first oldest out of his four siblings, he has three friends including Javon and Jaden.

Garrett is completely and utterly oblivious when it comes to figuring out things, no matter what it is or how easy it is, he will not figure it out.
But Garrett is still able to joke around how oblivious he is.