Prologue

Notes in My Locker

NATALIE JAMES ARTHUR'S original plan were to stay home and binge watch the HBO original show, Euphoria

But her older brother, Garrett, had forced her to get out of bed and go to the gym with him.
After an hour of bickering on whether or not she would stay or go, she found herself in leggings, a black crop top and her gym bag walking in the gym she was reluctant to go to.

She watched as her brother settled into his own locker, she was a member of the gym like her brother but only went when she got inspiration which was two times a month.
As she stuffed her gym bag into her locker, she noticed a boy, an inch shorter than her brother, walk into the gym.

She's never seen him before or heard of him, but was suddenly intrigued.
She watched as his brother greeted him happily, she didn't dare walk up to him though.

Instead she watched as the two teens spar, he was quick on his feet.
He threw punches faster than he could block them, NJ was definitely fascinated with this guy.
She decided to take a moment to focus on how herself, but stole some glances every now and then.

After a good day of working out and pulse increasing glances at the new guy, the day finished and she went to her locker.
She waits for her brother, Garrett, to come so they can walk home together.

After waiting, NJ got annoyed and opened her locker, taking her gym bag out....

And revealing a note attached to it.