I knight thee Sir Duckbutt

~In which Sasuke is knighted Sir Duckbutt, and you end Iruka's whole career. Plus meeting a really nice old lady. She doesn't give you a churro, though~

***Picture above is not mine***

(A/N: I'm sorry. What? I woke up this morning, and lo and behold, THIS STORY HAS SKYROCKETED!!! Out of all of my stories, this is now my most popular one! I just wanted to give a huge thank you to all you beautiful people who decided to read my story, and I hope you all continue to enjoy it in the future. I have so many ideas for this book, and what sort of an author would I be if I didn't do something special for you all? So, that said, enjoy the chapter! ;D)

(A/N: Also just real quick you may notice I changed some of the dialogue and order in which some events happen- only slightly though.)

^^^Recap^^^

You have a new life now, one where you can change the world for the better. One where you can make new friends, and have a whole new family. After all, blood is blood, but our friends are the family we choose.

You have been given the chance to change the course of history. To alter reality for the better.

You smile to yourself as darkness overtakes you.

Down with the plot.

^^^Present^^^

^^^3rd P.O.V^^^

"Hokage-sama." Iruka bowed as he entered the Hokage's office.

"Ah, Iruka." The Hokage replied, looking up from his paperwork. "I've been waiting for you to arrive. I have a... special job for you. Should you choose to accept, of course."

"Oh? And what is this 'special' job?" Iruka asked.

"There is a girl by the name of Y/N L/N that will be joining your class at the academy, as well as participating in the final exams." The Hokage replied.

"L/N? I've never heard of that clan."

"They preferred to keep to themselves."

"Preferred?"

"They have passed, unfortunately. She is an orphan."

"I see. So, what's so special about this 'Y/N L/N'?"

"Their clan's ability. As the Uchihas have their Sharingan, and the Hyugas have their Byakugan, the L/Ns have an ability called 'Anime'."

"Anime?"

"Yes. It allows them to see the past, present, and future of this world, as well as its inhabitants."

"That's... I see why this is a 'special' job. Is there a limit to her power?"

"She seems to only be able to use this ability on specific people. She knew quite a bit about Kakashi and myself, however when asked to use her abilities on one of our ANBU agents, she came up blank."

Iruka nodded. 

"I'd be happy to take her. I'm sure she'll fit right in." He said. After all, he had an Emo Uchiha and Hyperactive Jinchuri under his care already. Why not have a Sugar-Caffeine high Prophet as well?

Iruka exits the Hokage's office only to come face-to-face with Naruto, who has a bucket of paint in his hand. Naruto carefully edges his way around Iruka, before sprinting off. Weird. As Iruka begins to walk, he notices Hokage mountain...

His eye twitches. 

"NARUTO!!!"

^^^Your P.O.V^^^

You had just woken up and gotten changed into the clothes the Hokage so kindly provided for you, giddy to begin the adventure as the first season officially begins.