5 ᥴꫝ

His messed up mind was doing nothing but killing him inside.

Taehyung was a man with clear thoughts and deeds, bold enough to speak up the truth and miseries of his heart.

On the other hand Jungkook was a wounded soul who never wanted to feel any emotions.

He ruined himself to forget every painful memory, every regrets, every tear.

And now he was nothing but a stone heart who never cared for anybody's feelings. It became his game to fuck around and leave as if the girl never meant him any value.

His perverted mind only needed pleasure and satisfaction and for that he used to dive in into his world of fuckery.

Taehyung was crying and sobbing hysterically showing his emotions piercing out his heart that he felt for yn.

Meanwhile Jungkook who by now had an idea that Taehyung loves yn just comforted his brother not showing a single emotion.

Not even a tint of guilt and pain as if he never felt for her.

Taehyung finally calmed down and the doctor said that yn was out of any kind of danger and the situation was all in control.

Jungkook decided to go out for some fresh air and to understand why his behaviour was so unpredictable that he himself was unknown to his mind and soul.

He sat on the concrete floor all messed up and anxious. He took deep breath and looked up at the sky to find the day at its verge of hitting pushing the night away.

The night has to go away! The night has to go away no matter what!! It had to go even if the stars were beyond the defination of exquisite.... Why???

A lonely tear escaped his doe eyes as he said those words knowing what he meant and what he wants to conclude. He wiped it with the back of his hand as he continued.

You know why ??? Because the night loves day so much that the night wants the day to shine. Shine forever with a sun that always brightens it up.

The sun and the stars do nothing but decorate the night and day. Meanwhile the night and day are soulmates and night always wants the day to bright up as he himself never could.

He smiled through his swollen eyes and red nose along his quivering lips as he bit his lower lip to prevent himself from crying more.

His eyes shimmering as the night let's itself fade all to let day show its magic.

The sunrise gave him a hope and courage to bare what he was about to do.

Besides yn was just an attraction that he could never fuck.... Right??

He walked inside the hallway as he looked into his phone checking over his black sunglasses which were hiding his puffy eyes.

He sighed as he walked to Taehyung who was sitting casually so ever with an emotionless face slouched behind resting his head at the cold wall.

What was he suppose to do???

He almost lost her. Even though it was jungkook's car but it was yn.

He wasn't going to say anything to Jungkook but only because if was him, his beloved little brother. If it was anybody else?? He would have smashed him right into the wall.

Jungkook stopped infront of Taehyung as he sat beside him crossing his arms looking straight.

You love her hyung... Don't you??
Jungkook said clearing his throat to prevent his husky voice.