12 ᥴꫝ

I don't freakin know!!!

BUT HOW THE HELL YOU CAN DO THIS?? IF TAE FINDS OUT HE IS GONNA BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU!!! Jungkook screamed at the top of his lungs frustrated as hell .

Well i didn't rape her okay??? She was enjoying it too!! Jimin defended in a low-key tone managing to hide his guilt.

I DON'T KNOW ABOUT HER BUT SHE IS YOUR SISTER IN LAW YET YOU FUCKED HER???

OKAY LET'S NOT SAY I FUCKED HER!! Jimin retorted screaming back not liking his younger brother shouting at him.

UHUH?? Then what were those ear-riping moans??? It almost sounded as if you fucked her brain out!!! Jungkook spoke a bit softly not wanting to anger out Jimin's monstrous side.

OH COME ON TRUST ME SHE WANTED IT!!

YH YH YOU ARE THE PRINCE OF KOREA~ Jungkook lost it again.

Shut up you motherfucking brat I've had sex with more girls than what your new Louis Vuitton shirt is worth of. Jimin replied sassily.

What?? And you know what I've had sex with more girls than what your limited edition Bugatti costs of. Jungkook bragged throwing his fists in air.

Again bragging about your sex rate??? Taehyung dropped in not having any idea what's the reason behind their fight.

SHUT UP AND GET LOST!!!!They screamed in unison not realising they should be guilty of taehyung's presence at the moment.

Annoyed Taehyung stomped his feets out of the room.

After a minute they realised what just happened and had their eyes widened. They sighed together and plopped their body on the sofa trying to calm their pumping pulse rate down.

Jungkook looked at Jimin with his doe eyes and said, Now what??

Now?? We do nothing and forget it. I don't have the gut to talk out the matter to Yn so you are going and asking her to just forget everything.

And you think this will sort this shit out??

Maybe yes!! I know she loves Taehyung a lot she won't let out a single letter out of her mouth.

Uhuh- I'll go then!!

Yup!! Thanks.

Knocking on the door of Yn's seperate room Jungkook stepped in after hearing no response.

Even though such a disaster is taking place and she is getting married to his older brother he knows he still loves her that's what making him worried if she did something out of stress.

He barged in and luckily there was no signs of nuisance. He stepped darker into the room as the lights were off but what caught his attention was the dark blue gate behind which hides the reason of his smile.

Jungkook gulped and slightly pushed the already unlocked door.

His moves halted and his world crashed. He saw crying whom for he left his heart broken into the cold so that she could smile.

His processing body dropped onto the bloody floor. There were pieces of broken mirror that dug into his knees.

Next he looked at Yn who had her fist bleeding like hell and then the small glass and mirror pieces into her hands and legs.

His eyes then went to the broken vase and then the scattered garbage out of the bloody dustbin.

Next his eyes examined yn's bruised ankle and bleeding toe nail.