11 ᥴꫝ

Hobi water up!!! And let's start the actual beginning of the story plot- *smirk*

Jimin dug his face into yn's neck . He licked the taste of her skin and bite to decrease his hunger.

But it just grew more......

His soft hands layed on her thighs . He rubbed her inner thighs making her moan.

Jimin smirked and started rubbing her core along his toungue technology working inside her mouth.

She moaned so fucking loud that the goosebumps over Jimin's skin brushed over yn's .

She clutched to his biceps and gasp at the hardened feeling making her core wet where Jimin was drawing circles at.

Jimin's eyes squinted as he let go of the warm toungue he was fighting with and kissed over yn's stomach.

He quickly and excitedly stretched himself down to Yn's entrance and gave a peck over her clothed pussy making her whimper Jimin's name out.

He knew...
She knew....
The universe knew.....
They were wrong!!!

But why didn't it felt like??

His lips weren't seeking for the end to encounter now.

So he dragged his body above Yn again while brushing his bare chest on her clothed breasts.

He indeed was a man to make you crave for his touch even though he doesn't do anything new.

A different kind of lust shimmering in his eyes he slipped into yn's shirt .

His warm skin was making Yn wetter and wetter .

His hands still on yn's core he was feeling her getting wettest of all the fucks he ever had.

He was feeling her getting horny for him but what hit him was that she wasn't trying to take in the control like the sluts, instead she was feeling it.....

She was trying to feel him....

It was all out of control when Jimin started sucking on her chest above her bra still inside the tshirt.

His hot breath all over the skin filling ing warmth and lust into her body.

The way his sloppy toungue was rolling and then poking her clothes boobs made yn roll her eyes behind.

She knew this was going to be a juicy of a fuck.

And now the fun begins.

Jimin moaned while biting her clavicles and then pushed his body up ripping out off yn's tshirt and pulled down her skirt .

Left in her bra and underwear she still didn't gave a fuck about her exposure instead was rubbing his abs by her hands.

Jimin looked at those big tits and ripped out her bra and quickly driving his face inbetween her breasts.

He moaned at the warmth that his cheeks were gaining.

He gave damn bold licks to her valley between the breaths and sucking afterwards.

His hands circling her waist clearly leaving marks was taking in the feeling of he farm skin.

Frustrated of not being able to feel her thighs. He removed his jeans as well dropping his body over yn .

Jimin's juicy thick thighs were rubbing over yn's pussy making her 2000× more horny .

She fucking moaned his name out as "Daddy".