7 ᥴꫝ

She loves me.... She loves me not! She loves me....... She loves me not!She loves me..... HOLD UP!!! SHE LOVES ME??? FUCK-

Taehyung was lying on the couch in his room as he was plucking out petals one by one testing whether yn feels the same or not .

Jungkook who was standing near the door frame with a cup of coffee in his hands was watching his lovebird brother.

Ehmm... Should I come later or what??

Did I stop you from entering my little kookie?? Taehyung said giggling as he already knew what was he getting in return.

STOP CALLING ME KOOKIE. I AM NOT A BABY!!! He huff loudly with his arms crossed infront of his chest and Taehyung laughed his ass off.

Yh I can see that.

What you laughing at?? Jungkook question cocking an eyebrow up.

Nothing.

But we still have a problem you know-

What??

Her! Jungkook replied sighing loudly and continued with a low tone.

First of all I am in a big blunder that I almost killed someone while I was driving drunken. And then it's you fell in love with a stranger.

So what Kook?? She is so pure. So sweet I know he will like her too. Taehyung replied somehow comforting himself as well.

Yh...... Too?? Jungkook asked confused well...... Hoping that it isn't what he's thinking.

Yh ..... Too!! You like her too don't you??

Wh- me?? Tf- she isn't my type bro and whatever she does she can never make me like her. Besides I am Jeon Jungkook I literally don't know what's love- his sentence was abruptly interrupted by Taehyung.

Yh yh I know all of this. What I meant was you approve of her as mine right??? He spoke suspicious of Jungkook's wierd behaviour and stuttering which he barely ever did his whole life.

Ofcourse I do hyung. Taehyung smiled brightly at jungkook's words as he engulf him into his veiny arms patting his head showing his brotherly love.

Pulling back he flashed him another million dollars smile patting his head again.

Alright I'll go to yn. You?? Taehyung asked raising his left eyebrow.

Uh.... Yh I will be at my base there's some issue.

Issues?? As in mission?? Taehyung asked not quiet sure about about his reaction if his thoughts are right.

Jungkook sighed as he sprinted closer to Taehyung and kept his right hand over his hyung's shoulder ready to deliver the news which the guy infront clearly wanted to ignore.

I..... Sorry hyung. But yes AND you gotta promise you won't involve Jimin hyung in this shit!!

I ain't letting you fight a whole heck of a gang alone without hyung. Also you know Jimin hyung he's gonna be the death of us both.

Jungkook showed his puppy eyes and Taehyung knew why he's being so stubborn for.

The intentions behind what Jimin went for were way past most important than this little war.

But the thing to be anxious about was later presence of Jimin who clearly instructed ' No business trips and missions behind his back.'

Taehyung too didn't wanted to be a barrier to Jungkook's thoughtful of a self to act mature after a while and not disturb Jimin.