17 ᥴꫝ

It's daddy tonight you bad girl.

Wha- tae??

He scooped her off before picking her body into his arms. Licking his lips, he aggressively threw her on his King sized bed .

Crawling on his knees, hovering her small confused frame he continued.

Let's just forget the shit happened few past days and loose ourselves into each other. Honestly... I just can't control myself anymore.

But tae-

Shhh my princess let me devour what's mine.

His massive weight on his stong biceps, he leaned his face into Yn's neck and moaned in satisfaction. Her soft skin now brushing on his cold nose made her shudder into Taehyung.

His hot breath creating wetness between her legs . Lips trailing all over aggressively while Yn kept her eyes shut feeling his soft lips leaving butterflies all over .

Yn's slender fingers played with his curly locks as his hands clutch the sides of her chest. Cupping them in his long hands he squeezed them making her moan his name.

Tae~

What's that again?? Taehyung suddenly stopped and looked into her eyes with nothing else but only lust.

He asked again...

Let me rephrase it.. what did you just said love??

He drew circles on her boobs while he squeezed her hardened nipples inbetween his fingers.

Taehyung!!! Yn moaned a little louder this time.

Such  a bad girl!! Aren't you??

Instead of doing anything further after making her aroused, kissing was what he chose.

He was teasing her and she understood.

Please daddy I-i am sorry!!!

Fuck no!! Now let me punish you!!

Wh- No!!

His hands fidgeting the hem of her underware before slipping his toungue into her mouth inbetween.

Lost into the heavenly stretches of his exploring toungue, she couldn't realise when he inserted his middle finger into her wet dripping core.

Eyes rolled back to her head, she couldn't keep up on her kiss. Clutching the bed sheets her body arc when he added his index finger as well.

The friction made her loose control when he increased the speed. Moaning she made him pull away .
Close to her climax, she was about to release away the needling pressure when they heard a nock on the door.

Both cursed and Taehyung didn't gave a fuck . He just wanted this, her moaning his name and shudder under him when he fucks her brain out.

_____________

Jimin knocked again but no response. The thoughts still haunting him.

Will he actually loose her?? Or the baby??

No!! This can't be happening!!

He clicked the door nob and swiftly walked in .

He raised his head and he hear Yn moan Taehyung's name. Not able to process the situation he had his jaw hung low.

Taehyung's and Yn's attention adverted to him and halt their actions.

Jimin looked away wide eyed. Trying to build up an excuse he walked at the doorframe.