9 ᥴꫝ

Taehyung's hands quivered as he saw Yn moving a bit over his king sized bed .

He stood up in hurry and went to her sitting beside and helped her sit up with her weight over the headboard.

Aaah my head hurts.

It's probably because it's past your medicine time.

I am sorry you have to do this all because of me.

YN?? Seriously you think of me as low?? I called you a friend because I mean it okay??

And I am glad to have you oppa!!

Oppa she said and his stars went twinkling. What was he suppose to say now??

Silence.....

Complete silence filled the room with an awkward silence lingering in air making them a bit uncomfortable.

I wanted to say that-

They said in unison making the situation more awkward.

You say it first-

Again they synchronised and the silence took over once again. They stayed quiet for a while and smile broke over their lips together along with blood to their cheeks.

Jungkook barged in and Taehyung hesitantly stood up looking here and there hiding his crimson red cheeks.

Meanwhile Jungkook who already knows the love he held for Yn, just kept the tray of food on the nightstand and left .

_________________

He again took a sip out of his soju. A lonely tear left shining under the moonlight. He was alone at the rooftop, away from the world and hiding from the truth.

She isn't nothing but a girl he can live without her right??

Jungkook come down!!!

He heard a faint shout of Taehyung.

He went down to the living room and froze on his spot.

Dad??

Oh my dear son!! Jungkook! How are you ??

I'm fine and sorry but I have to leave.

But I just came-

Sorry!

Jimin sighed and stood up bowing to his father and Taehyung smiled who already bowed at the entrance.

I'm sorry over his behalf dad.

It's alright son.

Taehyung stepped forward and offered his father to sit on the couch to which he gladly smiled and sat.

First of all congratulations to my dear Taehyung for the project of the biggest company in America. Then congratulations for my pride Jimin to acquire the undersea trade of Germany.

Taehyung rolled his eyes and sat on the couch with huff and pout making Mr.Kang chuckle.

I didn't do anything less too. You know i will be known accross Asia now.

I know.. I know pabo.

I am not a pabo. Jimin Hyung is . Jiminee pabo.

Taehyung said before thinking twice just to later realise his mistake.

Pin drop silence.........

Pabo who??

Jimin cocked an eyebrow at Taehyung and by this moment he knew he fucked up.