Trafalgar Law: Mine

-Your Point of View-
Click. Click. Click.
I try to walk softly around the submarine, but it doesn't really work. My shoes keep clicking against the metal floor. I slowly slip them off and gently lay them down in the hallway and keep walking. The heart pirates had stopped in town late that night and decided to sleep before going out, but I had other plans. A chill goes down your back and I feel eyes on me, I look over your shoulder and keep walking. The door appears in front of me and I slowly creep it open. Stepping out into the brisk air, and instantly goosebumps start to form up and down my arms. I close the door and run down the street.
Freedom, Finally free, I think, as I run farther and farther from the submarine.
-------------------5 weeks earlier
" Hello," you heard a voice and looked up. A tall man stood in front of you, he had tattoos covering his hands, he was wearing a yellow hoodie and some weird leopard pants, and he was very attractive.
" Hello, do you have an appointment? Just tell me your name and I'll send you back, okay," You tell him.
He smirks as if that was the most amusing thing he's ever heard.
" Well actually sweetheart," He leans over the desk as he talks," We're robbing the place."
You were stunned, you didn't know what to do.
"W-what?" Was all you could say to him as he kept smirking at you. And by this time after he kept leaning over, your noses were practically touching.
" We are the Heart Pirates, and we are robbing this place," he spoke slowly so I could clearly hear each and every word. As soon as he said that I heard a crash and a scream in the next room.
"MS. JES!!" I scream and push the man away from me. I immediately try to run into the next room, but two arms circled around my waist and yanked me away from the doorway.
"Let go! Let go of me! MS. JES!!"
I turned around and kneed the man in the groin. He let go of me and dropped to the ground crying out a little from the pain. I smirk at his position and run into the next room. My eyes widen at the mess and then I see the giant white bear standing among the wreckage with another man. I take a step back but then I see Ms.Jes slumped against the wall.
"MS.JES!" I run towards her not caring that I drew the attention of the bear and the man. I try to pull her up, but don't have the strength.
"MS.JES! GET UP!!" I notice that she's covered in blood, and gasp. She looks up and smiles at me as if nothing's wrong.
"Ah (y/n)-chan," She laughs a little and coughs up some blood, " Sorry, I didn't mean to drag you into this mess."
Then she reaches into her pocket and pulls out a weird bluish fruit. I hear a gasp from the man and look over at them.
The mans eyes widen and look from me to Ms.Jes over and over again, then he runs from into the next room.
"Law! Law! You were right! There is a devil fruit here!!"
Then my eyes widen, a devil-fruit, I think. I turn my head back to Ms.Jes, who is smiling and holding the fruit. Then before I could even blink, Ms.Jes was shoving the fruit in my mouth forcing me to eat it!
"Mpmph-!" I swallowed it, that strange fruit that would later me a curse. Ms. Jes smiled, " Good girl, I'm sorry." Then she felt like a feather, and she was as pale as a sheet of paper. I felt tears falling down my face, I was upset and enraged, all these retched emotions floating around in my head causing panic, discomfort, and anger.
I looked up at the bear and glared, and it looked as though it might just pass out. I gently set down Ms.Jes's body and starting walking over to the bear. He started saying something but I couldn't hear him my rage clogged up my ears. I stopped infringement of him, and whispered ever so quietly.
" Who did that to Ms.Jes?"
"U-umm...."
"TELL ME!" I screamed, I kicked him into the wall and almost surprisingly the wall broke into bits and he kept flying into the next room. I gasp because I've never had strength like me that, I've never had strength period.
"Room," I hear a loud voice from the next room. Then suddenly I was in the first guys arms, I was surprised but that didn't last long then I was screaming and kicking.
"Hey! Hey! Calm down!" He was struggling to hold on to me, good I think and inwardly smirk. then I felt a sharp pain through my arm and drowsiness overwhelmed me.
"Captain Law?! What are you doing?!"
" Shut up, this girls our prisoner now, I think she might be a source of valuable information."
Law? So that's his name, how ironic he's a pirate and his name is Law....I think before drifting off into a deep sleep.
-----------------------Present Time
Shake my head and I keep running down streets getting farther and farther from the sub. I run around a corner and end up in a dead end. Damn, I inwardly cuss.
"Ah (y/n), taking a little midnight stroll I see," a voice from behind calls out. Stiffening up I slowly turn around and grit my teeth when I see Law standing behind me smirking.
"Damnit," I whisper under my breath. I back up a little and bump into a wall. I silently curse myself for being so careless.
Law clicks his tongue and shakes his head then looks up at me and smirks. He starts walking towards me, and I look around looking for Bepo, Sachi, and Penguin.
"Oh, Don't worry about my crew. Their still asleep on the sub," Law says getting my attention," Just you and me." He says as he's smiling and walking closer to me. I hesitate then use my Devil-Fruit powers and try and slip through the the wall behind me. But Law grabs my wrist and pulls me back and into his chest.
" L-Let go!"
"No."
" Then tell me why!" I say as I turn around and look up at him. All he does is smirk and chuckle a little. Then he lowers his face ever so close to mine and whispers, "Because I find you interesting." Then kisses me gently, I gasp and he slips his tongue into my mouth and licks my tongue affectionately, then pulls away and smiles a little bit.
" And because, Y/n you're mine and mine alone," He says then kisses me again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Authors Note:
So what'd you think? Please comment or request something you think I should do or just openly say the story sucked, thank you for reading this so far and hopefully you'll want me to continue