Monkey D. Luffy : Hide'n'seek

It's kinda short so sorry! But I think it's kinda cute. Enjoy!
------------------------
"Oi! Food! Food! Food! Meat! Meat! Meat! (Y/n)! (Y/n)! (Y/n)!" Luffy yells at me from the side of the deck.
I look up from my book and yell back at him, "Luffy! Luffy! Luffy! No! No! No!"
"Then plaaaaayy with meeeee!"
"Ugh fine," I put my book down and crawl over to him from my spot on deck and face him. " What do you want to play?"
" Let's play hide'n'go'seek!"
I suddenly get a really good idea, and nod my head then poke his nose.
"Your it! Close your eyes and count to 15!" And as soon as he closes his eyes I run off to my room and crawl under neath my bed. I hear Luffy counting from the deck.
"1....2....3....4...5....6....7...8...9...10...11....12....13...14...15! HERE I COME (Y/N)!"
And for the next 10 minutes while reading a book under the bed I hear Luffy screaming and running around on deck looking for me and calling my name.
"(Y/N)! (Y/N)! (Y/N)! (Y/N)! WHERE ARE YOU?!?"
I sigh and debate on whether or not on crawling out from underneath my bed. But decide to stay there and finish my book, then suddenly I hear my door creak open and Luffy running around my room. I hold my breath knowing if he found me I wouldn't get to finish my book. Luffy starts jumping on my bed screaming for me, that's it he'll probably trash my room soon if he doesn't find me. I crawl out from under my bed and face Luffy, "Luffy! Don't jump on my b-," And I felt arms wrap around my waist and my back hit the floor with Luffy on top of me, and I'm blushing madly and Luffy's smiling like an idiot.
"L-Luffy!"
" I found you (y/n)! Now what do I get? What's my prize?" he says all excitedly. I sigh and try to push Luffy off of me but he's either to heavy or too strong to push off.
" Your prize is that you have to go hide now and I'll try to find you."
"No! I don't like that prize! I want......a different prize," He says as he looks down at me with a smile plastered onto his face. And then he starts to lean down, his face getting closer and closer to mine.
"Luffy..."
His lips gently pressed against mine, almost like he was afraid of hurting me. I was fine with that, it wasn't all the time that Luffy was gentle and caring. His lips massaged mine, then I felt his tongue lick my bottom lip asking to be let in. I opened my mouth just a little bit and his tongue gently explored my mouth. I warp my arms around his neck and my fingers tangling in his hair pulling him closer to me deepening the kiss. He pulls back and I stare at his chocolate brown orbs, he leans his forehead against mine and smiles.
" I think I liked that prize, hm..what about you (y/n)?" He whispers softly to me. I couldn't speak, I just stared at him and slowly nodded my head.
"Good," and he kisses my nose, "Cause your 'it' now."
And he lets go off my waist and runs out of my room leaving me lying there on the floor. I stare at the ceiling and smile to myself, thinking back to what happened a few moments ago. I touch my lips, which are still warm from his kiss. I think I might like playing with Luffy after all.

----------------------
A/N
It's short, I know but it's supposed to be short. I hope you enjoyed it. Comment, Request, idc. Enjoy and I think that might be it for today.