Portgas D. Ace: Tsundere

I peeked around Uncle Garps legs and saw some people and three boys around my age. Two of them were smiling and waving at me, I smiled a little but stayed behind Garp. One of the boys was frowning at me, I frowned back and stuck my tongue out at him. He gasped and ran towards me and Garp, who was talking to the grown-ups. Garp hit the boy on the head forcing him to sit down, the boy rubbed his head and glared at me while the other boys snickered.
"What?!? Another one?!?"
I turned my attention towards the big women with big curly hair. She seemed to be yelling at Garp, who insisted that I stay here too. I stepped out from behind Garp and proceeded to walk towards the women. I looked up at her and smiled. She turned her attention to me and looked a bit uneasy.
"What do you want brat?"
"Am I going to be staying with you?"
"No!" She yelled as Garp yelled, " Yes!"
I curtsied, then stood back up.
"Thank you for letting me stay here with you."
The other grown-ups deadpanned and the women looked shocked with her mouth wide open. Garp was walking off, finger up his nose, I stood up and smiled. The women smiled a bit.
"Fine....you can stay."
I clapped my hands and hugged her leg then let go and backed up.
"My name is (y/n), I'm eight years old," I hold up eight fingers then curtsy, " It's a pleasure to meet and stay with you."
The women started gushing about how lovely it will be having me here. I stood up and grabbed my suitcase.
"So where will I be sleeping?"
"Sadly you'll be staying with the boys since we don't have enough rooms, oh and my name is Dadan if those mean brats bother you just come to me, okay?"
I nod my head and smile a bigger when I look over at the three boys, who are still looking at me curiously. Dadan takes my suitcase inside leaving me outside alone with the boys. One of the boys, the smallest one, ran up to me and smiled.
"Hi! I'm Luffy! Why are you staying here?"
I looked at him curiously then at the other two behind him, one was smiling a little bit and one was frowning at me. I turned my attention back to Luffy who started asking lots of questions.
"I'm here because I'm a love child!"
Luffy gets a confused look on his face, the other two glance at each other.
"What's a love child?"
I shrug, Garp never told me and neither did my mum. The blond haired boy walks towards us and stands behind Luffy, he has a frown on his face but more of a concerned frown though.
"Who are your parents?"
"Hmm...well my mums name was Rinko Maki and my dads name is...umm...Donquixote Doflamingo!"
Out of the corner of my eye I see the other raven haired boy stiffen when he hears my dads name. Luffy laughs and nods his head.
"I think I get it but I really don't get it!" After that he smiles big and sticks his finger up his nose. The blonde boy hits him on the head and Luffy starts yelling at him.
"I'm Sabo! I'm the oldest!" The blonde boy with a sorta smile. I nod my head and look at the last boy, who is still frowning. He meets my eyes and I smile, he blushes and looks away, I laugh.
"What's his name?" I whisper to Sabo who seemed confused by my laughter. He looks over at the raven boy and smiles, then looks back at me.
"His name is Ace!"
"Luffy! Sabo! Come on time to go!" Ace yelled at them from across the yard then walked into the forest as they followed him.
Hmm...Ace....he's cute, I think as I blush a little.
------------a few days later -------------
"(Y/N)!! PUT ON YOUR DRESS!!"
"I don't wanna!!!"
Dadan was currently chasing me around the house trying to put me in a dress, which I thought was very unnecessary. Ace, Sabo, and Luffy were watching us, trying to figure out what was so bad about a dress. I was running out of energy and Dadan was getting closer. I glanced over at the boys, Luffy and Sabo were smiling and Ace was frowning as usual. Then I had an idea, I smiled and ran towards Ace.
"Ace-kun! Save me!"
Ace glared at me then realized that I was running towards him with my arms open and a very big women running after me. He gasped but also had a blush covering his face. I jumped on him and we both fell backwards onto the floor with me on top of him.
Dadan jumped up too like she was going to jump on is and force the dress on me.
Like hell am I wearing that dress, I kicked Dadan towards the wall.
"Keni Keni Kick 15!"
I used my devil-fruit ability to increase her kinetic speed, making her fly faster into and through the wall. I giggled and the boys screamed.
"You have devil-fruit abilities!?!"
I nod my head and smile. Ace grabs my hand and pulls me out of the house with Sabo and Luffy running after us.
Finally after what felt like forever of running though the jungle and climbing over dead trees, we came to a huge tree with a treehouse in it.
"Wow!"
Ace looks back when he thinks I'm not looking and smiles. Then I look at him and smile back and he blushes and looks away. They pull me up the tree and into the treehouse and sit me down, Then they start to ask me questions.
"How long have you been a user?"
"A user?"
"A devil-fruit user!"
"Oh! Um for about 4 years!"
"What is your devil-fruit?"
"The Keni Keni fruit! I can control the kinetic energy and how long it will last!"
"Cool!" Luffy yelled and his eyes sparkle. Then Sabo and Ace grab his cheeks and stretch them a couple feet from his face.
"Cool! You have Devil-fruit powers too?!"
Luffy nods his head, "I ate the gum gum fruit! Now I'm a rubber boy!"
I stand up and walk up to Luffy and pull his nose out then let go. It snaps back and knocks the little boy to the ground, I giggle and stoop next to him.
"Your funny Luffy!"
"Thanks!"
Then I felt a hand pull me up, I turn around and see Ace, I laugh then hug him. He try's to push me away, but those attempts fail so he hesitantly hugs me back. I hear Sabo and Luffy laughing.
"Oi! Shut up you two before I hit you!"
I let go of him and see a blush dusted across his face. I smile and poke his cheeks.
"Oi, Ace are you a tsundere?"
"WHAT?!?"
----------------------------
Yay! Done! What'd you think? I thought it was pretty cute with little tsundere Ace. :3
-Queen_of_the_Pirates