Sabo: Big News

"Sabo! Sabo! Where are you?"
I was running around the base trying to find Sabo. I trip over my feet and land in front of someone. I look up and smile, koala stands in front of me and bends over and pats me on the head.
"So clumsy, what are you doing (Y/n)?"
"I'm looking for Sabo, do you know where he is?
She giggles then helps me up. I dust off my jeans and look and smile wider.
"I think he might be in his room," she says. I nod my head and hug her then run off to sabos room.
"Sabo! Sabo! I've got big news! Sabo! Big news!"
I run down the hall and trip and stumble a bit. Looking around I see that I'm almost to Sabo's room. I sigh and look down at my tummy, maybe I should walk the rest of the way.
I start walking down the hall and turn around the corner bumping into a solid chest and fall backwards and land on my butt.
"Hey," I look up frown turning into a wide grin when I see Sabo standing there,"Sabo! I've been looking for you!"
He laughs," Yeah I know. I heard you all the way from my room."
I smile and grab his hand, he pulls me up and hugs me. I wrap my arms around him and hug him back, snuggling into his chest. Then I remember the big news I had to tell him.
"Oh! Sabo! I've got to tell you something," I grab his hand and pull him towards his room. When we reach it, I open the door, push him forward towards the bed, then close the door and lock it. He raises an eyebrow and gives me a weird look.
"Don't look at me like that! I have something really important to tell you, okay?"
He nods his head, I smile and get on my knees in front of and grab his hands, smiling wide.
"So you know when we did...'it' a couple weeks ago," I say blushing a little bit.
"Yeah..." He blushes a bit too.
"And when I had the stomach bug last week?"
"Yeah, are you okay? Are you still sick?" His voice was full of worry, I almost giggled but I shook my head instead.
"Well I went to the doctor a few days ago to see if I was all better, and I found out that I still had something," I say as I smile. Sabo gets a confused look on his face.
"Well not I but we, and not something but someone," I give him another hint and he gasps, then picks me up and swings me around. I laugh as he gives me little kisses all over my face and neck.
"We're going to be parents?"
"Well in about 9 months we are," I say and snuggle into his neck. He falls backwards into his bed, with me on his chest and sighs.
" I can't possibly wait that long," he says.
" Yeah me either."
"If...if it's a boy can we name him Ace?"
I hug Sabo tighter and nod my head, knowing that Ace, Sabo's brother, had died a couple of months earlier.
"Of course we can name him after your brother," He looks down at me and smiles.
"So I guess I'll go ask Dragon-San for a bigger room for us," I look up at Sabo with wide eyes.
"Us?"
"Of course! (Y/n), we are going to move in together and get married before we have this baby!"
"Awe! Sabo!" I start to cover his face with kisses.
"O-Oi! (Y/n)! Stop that tickles!"
I giggle and lay my head on his chest. He blushes and kisses the top of my head.
"I always liked the cute shy parts of you."
"(Y/n)!"
-----------------------------
A/N
What'd you guys think? I thought it was cute and fun! And I also kinda did it for Mother's Day. And guys please start making requests, I'm starting to run out of ideas, soooo.....PLEASE PLEASE HELP! AND PLEASE MAKE REQUESTS!