ten

3rd PERSON POV

Today was the anticipated great Alberta game. Edmonton Oilers vs. Calgary Flames. Riley always looked forward to these games the most. She never encouraged Matthew to start a fight but, if he did get in a fight she was cheering him on. Those were the games where both teams got aggressive and the game gave Riley an adrenaline rush.

Usually, Leon Draisaitl did not enjoy these games. Well, it depends he enjoyed the games when he could win against the Flames but, not when they lost. He especially didn't enjoy Matthew Tkachuk and how in these games Matthew always messed with him or Kassian. He wasn't necessarily excited by playing against Matthew but, perhaps the person that always attended home games. The girl that he had been apologizing to for weeks and maybe he could get her attention. He didn't care if it was good attention or bad attention, he just wanted something.

Thriving on energy indeed Riley decided to ride with Matthew to the arena. She wanted to be in the atmosphere and maybe walk into a couple of Oilers players while wearing her full-fledged Flames-covered body. Wearing her brother's jersey obviously, a Flames toque, and a Flames temporary tattoo on her cheek.

Matthew laughed hysterically and took a picture when she walked out of her bedroom wearing all of that. She just shrugged and said, "I am being a supportive sister, asshole." He didn't need to know that she was kind of doing it because there was a good chance she would walk into Leon and she could shove it in his face.

And shove it in his face she did.

Walking to the concession stand for some food she saw him. He was wearing his pre-game suit and god did he look good but, she wouldn't admit it. He was scrolling on his phone when he noticed her. She was about to walk past him when he pretended not to notice her and conveniently walk into her path.

They knocked into each other. They both knew who they knocked into but, both feigned surprise.

Riley looked up, "Oh, it's you," She deadpanned.

He smiled widely, "Indeed it is me," He said sarcastically.

His eyes dragged slowly up and down her body, taking in her attire. His tongue poked the inside of his cheek, trying to contain his smile. She was cute. "You wear this just for me, Fürstin?" He asked cheekily. Princess.

She rolled her eyes, "Yes, of course, I did," She smiled sarcastically and a little bit snarky. She didn't know he called her, she didn't think it was friendly.

"Well thank you, I appreciate it. You look amazing," He said with a charming smirk. He was getting the fucking girl this time. He wasn't fucking it up this time.

"Yeah thanks, buddy," She deadpanned while patting his shoulder.

Both of them got deja vu, she did the same thing in the elevator. On the elevator, it was awkward though. She did it ten minutes after meeting but, now it was electrifying. She tried to push down the feeling she got just from touching his blazer. Fucking idiot, she cursed in her head.

She coughed and pulled her hand away abruptly, "Okay, well don't have a good game and I hope you fuck up," She said.

He smiled, "See you later, Riley!" He called out while she scrambled away.

Forgetting about her want for food, she goes to the locker room. Knocking on the door, she slowly opens it with her hand over her eyes. "Riley coming in! Make sure you're good!" She yelled into the room, warning the players.

"You're good, Riles," Somebody yelled back.

She skipped in smiling widely, thinking about the Oilers losing. Going to sit down in between her brother and Johnny. She threw her arms around them and shook them a little bit. "You guys are going to be great! You're going to kick their asses hopefully physically instead of metaphorically," She winked at her brother while saying that. "And we are going to win and go celebrate later tonight!"