fifteen

RITKACHUK posted a story!

________

matthew_tkachuk replied to your story!

i am hurt

good

so you went to your friend's
house for their dog?

exactly

and what college student has a dog?

they live at home

living at home in college 😬

not all of us can be pro athletes matthew

full name 😳
sorry

🙄

how long are you staying with them?

idk
i haven't seen them in a while
so

okay well have fun
but not too much fun

okay mom

______

I groan while rubbing my hands over my face. "I feel like an asshole," I whine to Leon.

I hated lying to my brother but, I knew that he would freak out and I don't want to deal with that until I know it is worth the trouble.

"I know Ri, I am sorry," Leon says across from me. We were at lunch, I drove up to Edmonton to see Leo and we had been spending the day together.

"He's going to lose his shit if he finds out," I say.

"Probably," He shrugs.

I drop my hands from my face and look at him with a flat face.

"Really?" I say a little bit amused.

"I am not going to stop talking to you because of your brothers," He shrugs. "I like you and they can fucking deal with it."

I hide my red face from his eyesight. "Very confrontational, Mr. Draisaitl," I replied cheekily.

He rolls his eyes, "I am very confrontational," He says but then says the last part quietly. "Unlike your brother," He coughs, trying to cover up what he said.

I slap his shoulder, "Leon, I heard that."

"Sorry," He smirks.

"You're not sorry," I crack a smile when he shamefully shakes his head.

"Besides we aren't doing anything wrong just friends," He says carefully while examining my reaction.

Right, just friends.

I hide my disappointment and smile, "Yeah, just friends."

Bowie places his paw on my leg and I look down at him. He gives me the puppy dog eyes, silently asking for food. I cave quickly.

"And you Bow are my new best friend," I pet him on the head while giving him a small piece of my chicken. "Better than your father," I whisper to him.

Leon places his hand on his chest and pouts, "You hurt me."

"Good," I deadpan. He just smiles.

"With all that sweet talk, I might want to get married to you," He winks.

"Looking forward to that," I blush.

______
my cuties 🥰