008. ❛ friendship ❜

N O O R

So... Found out Astrid and Hiccup dated for a few years...

"So then she broke up with you and then two weeks later she got with... Eret?" I asked, looking over at Eret and Astrid across the large wooden table. Eret was okay looking, not exactly my type.

"Yeah- and then another bad guy came"

"Geez- well your living a life aren't ya? Not to be judgy or rude in anyway, it kind of sounds like they were talking a little bit before she decided to break up with you..." I say, avoiding his eyes and taking a sip of Astrid's Yaknog.

"Oh my god- I think I'm gonna vomit-"

"I don't know- oh did you have take some of Astrid's Yaknog?" I nod, holding it in my mouth not wanting to swallow. Tears brim my eyes and he laughs loudly, as I try to swallow with a big gulp.

"God's... Why is it so chunky?" I ask smacking my mouth, trying to get the taste out.

"You can really taste the yak huh?" I wipe my mouth, before wiping my hand on him as he scoffed disgusted.

"Don't wipe your filthy hands on me" I mimic his scratchy, high pitched voice and he playfully glares at me.

"Anyways... Astrid- more like Astird" I mutter, taking another drink.

"AUGH! Why do I keep drinking this?!"

I never liked Astrid- yeah I mean she never physically bullied Hiccup but she was always really rude. And he somehow still liked her. It always made me mad.

"Come on be nice" He tells me, nudging my side as I sigh taking a nasty gulp again.

"I bet Nightflare would like this" I mutter, and the rest gang sat all in front of us. Ruff and Tuff, Snotlout and Fishlegs.

"Hey babe, it's been a couple years huh?" Snotlout says, making his voice deeper and he flexes his biceps.

"Hi Snotlout" I greet sarcastically, earning a muffled laugh by Hiccup.

"When did you start riding dragons?! I have so many questions" Fishlegs urgently asks, making me chuckle.

"I found Nightflare when I was 13 years old... A couple days before my birthday and actually rode him when I was 14"

"Wait so that means- Hiccup wasn't the first dragon rider!" Tuffnut exclaims, invested in the conversation and munches on a chicken bone.