013. ❛ fearful ❜

N O O R

"Noor? I think Hiccup is looking for you" I turn around, coming face to face with Kali

"Did you know about this?" I asked her, shoving stuff in Nightflares saddle.

"Yeah... Aunt Freya and your dad found out first, getting letters of their own"

"ACHOO!" I sneeze loudly, covering my mouth sniffing my nose.

"Are you feeling okay?" She asks making me frantically nod.

"Yeah- just a little sneezy" She comes beside me, and looks at me concerned.

"Are you gonna go talk to Hiccup?" I shrug, grabbing a few foods from his kitchen. I didn't want to go but... This is serious. I need to leave for Eunoia.

"Maybe later- I just..." Tears started to cover up my eyes, and I rubbed my eyes roughly.

"Hiccup said he died. He drowned." I say with venom and disgust on my lips.

"Noor-"

"He's supposed to be dead! And now... He has someone else with him- what am I going to do?" I tried wiping away tears as fast as I could.

"Noor!" I freeze, she faces me and hugs me. We held each other for a second before I pulled away from her, grabbing the scroll.

"How did Dad and Freya's letter sound?"

"I didn't read them but it made your mom and dad go... Mad. Harbeer didn't leave the hut and Dakota immediately started making a trip here to get you, knowing a terrible terror wouldn't go fast enough to send a letter." I nod, before I bit down on my bottom.

I always played with my hands when I was nervous. But I'd bite my lip when I tried to hide fear and tears. I look at her, and hand her the scroll to read what he said.

"Kali..." Only reading the first couple words, she looked at me to listen before continuing to read.

"He wants me dead..."

~

Kali was in tears as she read the letter, I couldn't sit there anymore so I left as she continued to read it.

"What am I going to do?" I ask myself, hearing the chatter from the Great Hall. I let my feet take me and I suddenly bumped into a firm chest making me fumble.

"Ow-"

"Oh sorry- Nil! I-I need to tell you something" I look up to meet his forest green eyes, and I physically relax.