018. ❛ arguments and secrets ❜

N O O R

It was cold

It was cold.

Freezing.

I opened my eyes, as harsh coughs erupted from my throat. I swear blood fell on my lips because of the coughs and how they hurt so bad.

I realized I was in a dungeon, long chains to my hands and other ones around my ankles. The air was cold, with one single window looking out to sea.

I was on a ship, on the lower deck. I could hear the several heavy feet walking over me. I looked out the window with a grimace, trying to pull the chains to go closer to the window.

The waves were dark but familiar. The waves crashing hard making the boat rock. The fog everywhere is clearly visible, not allowing you to see anything but the waves close to you.

I panicked. I don't know where I am. Praying to God, it's not with Drago Bludvist or Grimmel the Grisly. I bang on the chains, tears pooling my eyes.

It starts to get hard to breathe and I feel like I'm gonna pass out again.

"There's no point in doing that" It was dark, and I turned but I still couldn't see the person. Only the shadow.

They were tall- and a skinny figure.

"Who are you?" I whisper, a cold breath of air comes out of my mouth as a shudder. The person just chuckles deeply, and I hear them stepping closer.

Mustering the chains around my wrist and ankles, trying to get away from the unknown person in frustration. But my back just hits the stone wall, and he starts to step out of the light.

My eyes widened in fear as his white hair was the first thing I see as he steps into the light. Then I was yanked by the chains to edge closer to him.

"My darling...." I squeezed my eyes shut, tears prickled as I tried pulling harder on the chains and he continued to pull me closer as I struggled. He takes my chin roughly and I peek my eyes open to meet his bluish grey eyes mirroring mine.

"Who are you?" I shudder as he laughs then looks at me with an evil grin.

"Your a split image..." He says with a chuckle as I glared at him, trying to hide my fear.

"I thought you would be happy to see me... Guess I wasn't talked about?" He pushes my face away and stands up straight. He starts to circle me as I keep my eyes trained on him.

"The name is Grimmel the Grisly.... That's what people call me nowadays..." He stops in front of me again with an evil look.

"But you can call me dad"