022. ❛ hell ❜

H I C C U P

"Whats wrong with her?" Dakota asks as I enter there hut, with Noor in my arms

"Whats wrong with her?" Dakota asks as I enter there hut, with Noor in my arms. I place her on the table, and quickly start grabbing ropes.

"She's... She's being mind controlled" I grab ties and tie each rope around her wrists and ankles, knotting them to the table legs. It was pouring snow outside now all of a sudden, so it was freezing.

"Why are you tying her down?"

"For when she wakes up, she won't try to kill me" Dakota's eyebrows scrunch up surprised.

"Grimmel is using this poison to control her and I think it's also killing her"

"It's killing her?!"

"I-I..." I didn't know what to do. War is breaking out just outside the door and Grimmel is killing the love of my life somehow.

"H-he uses this venom from deathgrippers to control them but it doesn't usually hurt them, so I'm guessing he added something just for her" That's when I realized something.

Only a few days ago at Berk, when Noor got the letter from Drago from that terrible terror. At that time it was being controlled by Grimmel's venom.

And the poison it had a unusual smell to it- and it got Noor sick the very next day.

Lavender.

"No no-"

"What?" She asks, as I begin to panic even more.

"Lavender! He put it in the poison-"

"No..." She whispers, quickly going into chests looking for something frantically.

"Is she deadly allergic?" He asks her as she continues frantically looking around.

"How long do you think it's been?"

"Since when?"

"Since she was injected with the poison?!" She yelled with shakey hands. I looked at her surprised as her eyes pooled with tears and seemed horrified.

"I-I don't know, she's been sort of kidnapped for almost 24 hours" Dakota starts shaking her head, tears pouring down her cheeks.

"We need to find her healing serum" I quickly nod, and started looking around with her. Dumping out the rest of the things in a chest, I finally found the clear liquid she used in a jar.

"I found it!" Dakota quickly runs to me as my hands shook and she grabbed a needle. Something suddenly bangs on the door, and Noor starts waking up.

"What's going on?" We quickly ran to her, and she frantically looked around. Pulling at the restraints around her wrists.