Chapter 11 - The Crystal Grid

One afternoon about a month later, I was relaxing on the futon in my meditation room and saving more pictures of Alan to my phone. As I idly scrolled through a continuous flood of images, the photo of Alan leaning against a mirror suddenly appeared in the middle of the collage. I couldn't believe my eyes.

"Alan, it's the mirror photo!" I exclaimed. "It's back!"

I had long given up looking for it, as I hadn't found it with any specific search criteria. I had browsed through countless random photos of Alan since then and saved hundreds of images. The mirror photo hadn't re-surfaced in all that time. I immediately downloaded the picture to my phone.

Alan was unmoved. "I told you I gave you the photo back. I'm sorry it took so long. I'm trying to do it better."

Despite Alan's struggle with time, I was impressed with his ability to manipulate physical matter. I wondered if his efforts could go even further. It inspired me to ask if he would like to learn the third level of Reiki, called Advanced Reiki Training (ART). An ART technique using crystals was perfect for a simple experiment. Alan was intrigued and said he wanted to try it.

I then stretched out on the futon, closed my eyes, and conducted the attunement for Alan.

Afterward, I pulled my Reiki Master manual from the bookshelf beside me and thumbed through it until I came to the ART material. Once I found the section about crystals, I laid the open manual on the floor for reference. On the page was a photo of a crystal grid.(5) Twelve clear quartz wands were arranged in a circle with their points facing the center.

I went over to the small dresser against the back wall and took four palm-sized quartz wands out of a drawer. Each wand was engraved with sacred geometrical symbols in gold paint. The wands were an old Christmas gift from Wayne. As much as I loved the look of them, I hadn't found a use for them yet.

I set the wands on top of the dresser and arranged them in a circle like the picture in the manual. I told Alan that this crystal grid was now his. Then I taught him how to energize the crystals with Reiki so the grid would send nonstop healing energy to him and his grieving loved ones.

Before he began, I wanted to verify that the wands weren't already energized, so I went to my bedroom to grab my pendulum from my purse. When I dangled the amethyst over Alan's new grid and asked if the wands were energized with Reiki, the stone swayed sideways, which indicated a no response. As I expected, the grid wasn't energized.

So that I wouldn't intimidate Alan, I stepped out of the room to allow him to practice on his own. I walked down the hall and barely made it to the kitchen when the energy shifted in the house. Alan was energizing the grid. Energy waves coursed through me as soon as he started, and the sensation stopped a few seconds later when he finished. I couldn't believe how strong his energy was.

I returned to the room and held my pendulum over the grid. When I asked whether the crystals were energized, the pendulum swung rapidly in a wide clockwise circle, indicating a strong yes response.

This was the most incredible thing I'd ever seen. Obviously something was happening. A crystal grid couldn't energize itself. But I had to be certain I wasn't imagining it or influencing the pendulum somehow. I needed to do more experiments.

So I thought for a moment until an idea came to me. I told Alan that I usually energize my food before a meal. I like to raise the vibration of everything I eat so that my body can absorb and utilize the nutrients to the fullest extent possible. If Alan could energize crystals, I figured he would also be able to energize food.

Then I went to the kitchen and took the prepackaged salad out of the refrigerator I was planning to eat for dinner. After I took the plastic cover off and set the container on the dining room table across the hall, I held my pendulum over the salad. The amethyst swung sideways, indicating that the salad wasn't energized. Then I asked Alan to energize it. I felt his Reiki when he started as well as when he stopped. I then held the pendulum over the salad again. Sure enough, it swung clockwise. I was amazed.

I wanted Alan to try it again, so I took out more food from the refrigerator. This time, after I set the food on the table, I went back to the kitchen and asked Alan to begin. Again I felt his Reiki turn on and off as he worked. When he was finished, I went back to the dining room and tested the food with my pendulum. The crystal swung clockwise. The food was energized.

At first, I wondered if my intention to energize the food was somehow making it happen. So I put more food on the dining room table, told Alan not to do anything, and went back to the kitchen. Then I closed my eyes and imagined I was sending Reiki to the food simply with my intention. I didn't activate Reiki in my hands or in my mind.

After a moment, I returned to the dining room and held the pendulum over the food. The amethyst swung sideways. The food wasn't energized. So I asked Alan to energize it and went back to the kitchen. I felt his Reiki once again. When he finished, I went back to the dining room and held the pendulum over the food. It swung clockwise.

We spent hours doing one test after another. At one point, I moved one of the dining room chairs away from the table to the middle of the room, then held the pendulum over the chair. The stone swayed sideways; the chair had no energy. Then I asked Alan to sit in the chair and project his essence into the physical world. When I held the pendulum over the chair, the amethyst swung clockwise. While still holding the pendulum over the chair, I asked Alan to pull his essence back to his dimension. Then the pendulum stopped spinning and hung still. I asked Alan to project himself again into the physical world. After a moment, the pendulum spun clockwise again.

After that, I tried another experiment. I wanted to see if I could verify that the spirit who was working with me was indeed actor Alan Rickman and not someone else. I pulled up photos of several deceased people on my phone, including Alan, and held the pendulum above each picture one at a time. I asked Spirit who was with me, performing Reiki on my food. The pendulum swung sideways over all the photos, except for the picture of Alan. It swung clockwise over his.

..................................................................................................................

TIP: Try these experiments with Alan as well as your own spirit guides. See if you can replicate the same results.

..................................................................................................................

_______________________________________

(5) A crystal grid can be used to send energy twenty-four hours a day for manifesting personal goals, healing, world peace, or anything that aligns with divine love. Because it's a strong energy amplifier, quartz is a popular stone to use in grids. However, any kind of crystal can be used. Although grids only require our intention to make them work, their transformative power can be enhanced with Reiki. Giving a grid Reiki every twenty-four to forty-eight hours keeps the crystals energized.