Chapter 11: A Flashy Engagement Gift

" ":Talking
' ':Thoughts
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Y/n's pov:

Y/n:"So...what happened?" I asked my peerage as they they were kneeling down before me except Yubelluna and Ravel.

It's now been a few hours after the Rating Game between Me and Rias, even though I was the rising star in the Rating Games, I don't really want to face any one if necessary.

Being the rising star puts a bar of performance in your head that want to reach or pass, as well as a little target for people who's only aim is to win, and I think I never reached that bar as well as making myself look like a weak king with a weak peerage.

Y/n:"...Riser's not mad. Riser just want's to know." I reassured.

Ravel:"Umm...Onii-chan, I think it was my fault, me and Yubellu-"

Y/n:"No, no. You two are not at fault." I cut her off. "So, Riser ask's again. What happened?" I asked them.

Mihae:"W-we umm...he-held back..." Someone finally answered.

Y/n:"What was that?" I asked her for confirmation.

Mihae:"Af-after we overheard you and Yubelluna plan's to show everybody how strong our peerage is, we thought the best way was to beat them without effort." She explained.

Y/n:"So, you all held back...?" I asked them as they nod. "...How much?" I asked them as they get confused.

Ravel:"How much of what, Onii-chan?" She asked me.

Y/n:"Riser mean's, how much were you holding back?" I rephrased my question.

Mihae:"U-Umm..we only used...75% of our full power..." She answered a bit afraid of me.

Finally knowing the reason, I let out a sigh as I wipe my face with my hands.

Y/n:"*Sigh* Everyone, line up." I said to them ad they follow along with Ravel and Yubelluna. "Not you two." I said to the two of them as they nod in agreement and did what they were told.

I then stood up from where I was sitting as I look at Mihae in the eyes and then flick her head with my index finger with enough force to leave a red mark on her forehead.

After Mihea, each of my peerage members, excpet Ravel and Yubelluna, now had a red flick mark on their forehead, but not Nel and Ile as I instead pinched their cheeks, making them glor bright red

Nel:"Riser-sama's not fair!"

Ile:"Yeah! They get flicks and we get hurtful pinches!" They complained to me.

Y/n:"You two need to learn discipline." I said as an excuse for pinching their cheecks. "Although showing that we can atleast be equal to them while holding back is progress I guess. But next time, don't underestimate anyone, it'll be our downfall." I warned them as they all nodded while holding their forehead.