Chapter 23: A Moment of Victorious Peace

" ":Talking
' ':Thoughts
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Y/n's pov:

Everything was now settled tonight, Kokabiel was taken by Vali and both Freed and Valper were slain by my hands, but it would seem my power has been permanently halved by Divine Dividing.

Although my power is still much bigger than my previous one, despite it being halved by Vali, I recognize the huge power gap I filled when I temporarly gained a Ultimate Class Devil status.

Y/n:"Wow...I feel much younger and much older than before." I pointed out.

My old appearance from when I was in my Ultimate Class form was now gone, I reverted back to my old, Gilgamesh body and looks, but appeared a bit more older than my previous appearance, around Caster Gil as the magic power from before was still larger than my old previous one as well as my body was slowly getting used to the magic I obtained.

(Y/n's New Physical Appearance)

If Vali hadn't halved my power earlier, I would have permanently became my older self and a permanent Ultimate Class Devil in few days tops for my body to fully adapt and contain the magical prowess I gained.

Y/n:"Well, that was quite a fight. Anyway, I suppose this is where we go our seperate ways from here?" I ask both Sona and Rias.

Sona:"Hai, the Student Council will gladly take care of all of the damages done by Kokabiel." She responded.

Y/n:"Are you sure? It's going to be quitw the hassle." I asked her as I intend to offer my help.

Sona:"No need. You have already helped enough by defeating Kokabiel. You need to rest." She suggested.

Y/n:"Are yo-"

Sona:"Yes. I. Insist." She said in a cold tone.

The atmosphere immediately got cold as I drop of sweat appeared on my forehead as I just sigh.

Y/n:"*Sigh* Fine. I'll be sure to have my daily 4 hours of sleep." I jokingly said.

Rias:"No! You should have 8 hours!" She said worringly.

Issei:"Hai! Riser-san, you should go home now. We'll handle everything from here!" He said as he give me a thumbs up.

Seeing everyone all wanting me to leave and rest, I finally decided to just agree as I get out a teleportation circle.

Y/n:"Ravel, do you also agree that I should rest?" I asked her for confirmation.

Ravel:"Hai, Onii-chan! The agree too, right?" She said as Yubelluna, Siris and Isabella all nod in agreement.

Yubelluna/Siris/Isabella:"Hai, Riser-sama." They all said in unison.

Y/n:"Majority it is. Anyway, we'll be going now. By tomorrow, I expect this school to be all repaired.