Chapter 27: Enjoying Moments Of Peace

" ":Talking
' ':Thoughts
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Y/n's Pov:

I was currently walking around Kuoh Academy, all alone as Sirzechs and his parents were going to Rias's class for parents day. The same for Issei's parents as well, while my parents and Yubelluna decided to go enjoy the festivities.

I wanted to be alone for a while since I wanted to investigate something. I exit the main building of Kuoh as I arrived at the back, where the track was. I continue to walk as this was where the meeting would be held.

I don't exactly know where we'll hold the meeting, but atleast I know it's in Kuoh, and it's possibly the school, I think Azazel told me too, I don't really remember.

But what I do remember is, I have 3 days before the meeting starts. So, I have to make preparations. The others seem to be relaxed, but I need to prepare for an attack.

The story is reaching it's parts where I'm not familiar of now, but I only still remember some stuff I heard of from the fans of DXD. Still, it's best to be careful. I took out atleast 8 trinkets and lucky charms from my pocket as I placed them in a circular shape.

I the snapped my fingers and burned them to ash. It's not that common of a knowledge, but I red something about it in the library back at the Phenex Mansion, before I moved her to Kuoh.

If I remember correctly, different formulas are created for specific magicians to create their own magic circles and magic to better fit their own skills. This isn't part of that, I'm creating a magic circle with the magic energy residues from the trinkets I burned.

Y/n:"Look's like that worked, now I only need to surround the entire school in these." I said.

I red about the so called, Ley Line theory of magic, created by the infamous magician now turned devil of Sirzechs, Samuel Liddel McGregor Mathers, one of the founders of the first magic based association, The Golden Dawn.

I began to walk towards the very boundaries of land in Kuoh Academy, and began to place trinkets on them. I continue to walk around the edge of Kuoh Academy's land all the while, dropping and placing little trinkets.

Y/n:"The Ley Line theory. Using a certain alignment in the world, you draw in magical power or convert it to a magical spell, using the land mass below it as a power source or mana pool." I explained the Ley Line method to myself.

Kuoh Academy, had a large boundary of land. Enough to atleast fit 2 and a half football fields in my opinion. A spell with this much backing is bound to have some serious firepower.

After about 40 minutes of surrounding the entire campus with trinkets and lucky charms, I didn't burn them and merely hid them in distinct places around the trees that surrounded Kuoh Academy. I decided to rest in a nearby bench by the entrance, when all of a sudden, a black haired girl in cosplay went up to me.

 I decided to rest in a nearby bench by the entrance, when all of a sudden, a black haired girl in cosplay went up to me