Chapter 18: Obtaining Excalibur

" ":Talking
' ':Thoughts
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Y/n's pov:

Me and others were now all looking st the bright, pillar of light going through the sky. As everyone can feel the holy energy going through.

Y/n:'Excalibur's finished merging. Time to wait for the right time.' I said in my head. "Look at all of this holy energy. I assume you have some use of this?" I asked Kokabiel as he nods.

Kokabiel:"Precisely. Upon the fusion of the Holy Swords, I will take in all of the energy that is released from it. That was my deal with Valper." He answered making everyone shocked except me. "Hoh? You seem to have expected this to happen?" He said to me with everyones attention onto me.

Y/n:"Ofcourse, the energy released from 4 of the 7 fragments being fused is quite the power booster. I doubt anybody with a brain would not use this to their advantage." I said as he laught.

Kokabiel:"Hahaha! I'm becoming quite fond of you, Risee Phenex! It is ashame we couldn't be on the same side." He said to me. "So, I assume you also know what I plan to do with it?" He asked me as I shake my head no.

Y/n:"No, but I do have predictions. The most obvious is using the energy to power-up a spell that can destroy the entirety of Kuoh." I said, shocking all of my teammates.

Issei:"No way! You mean, Kuoh! Our hometown is gonna be entirely destroyed!?" He asked in shock.

Valper:"Hehehe~ I suggest you all get out of here. This city will be razed to the ground withen twenty minutes." He suggested as everyone get's ready to fight.

Kokabiel:"If you want to stop it, you'll have to beat me! Now, you all come at me, maggots!" He yelled at us as he lets out his 10 black-feathered wings.

Rias:"Then, take this!" She said as she fires at Kokabiel, but it was all futile as Kokabiel catches it with ease.

Akeno then flies over to Kokabiel as She fires lightning spell, but like Rias's, it was futile as he catches it easily, but this time, combines the two elements into one giant red ball of electrical destruction magic