Chapter 12: The Weeb Phenex vs The Perverted Dragon

" ":Talking
' ':Thoughts
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
No pov:

Sirzechs:"Let's Begin!" He announced the start of the fight between Y/n and Issei.

As soon as Sirzechs announced the start of the fight Issei started dashing towards Y/n and let out his boosted gear with the intent to beat Y/n as Y/n jud
St stood on his spot.

Issei:"Buchou! Do I have permission to use promotion!?" He asked Rias.

Rias:"Issei, just what are-"

Issei:"Trust me, Buchou!" He cut her off.

Rias:"...Yes, Issei! You have my permission!" She accepted.

Issei:"Hai! Promotion, Queen!" He yelled as he get's promoted to a Queen piece.

WITH Y/N

Y/n was now currently stretching as Issei was running towards him, making Ravel worried.

Ravel:"Onii-chan! He's coming your direction!" She warned him.

Y/n:"Yeah, I can see that Ravel. Don't worry, I got this." He said surprising Ravel.

Ravel:"Onii-chan...your not talking in third-person?" She said confused.

Y/n:"Talking that way just got annoying." He answered as Issei arrives infront of him.

WITH ISSEI

Issei:'I'll beat with my own power first before using Ddraig's power!' He vowed in his head as he get's infront of Y/n.

He then started throwing multiple punches towards Y/n, but Y/n easily dodges them and when he threw the third punch, Y/n sidesteps and throw a punch as Issei and to his surprise, Issei dodges it, but Y/n immediately slams his elbow at the back of Issei head, knocking him down to the ground, but was still concious.

(Tsuchimikado=Y/n, Touma=Issei)

Y/n:"If your planning on beating me with Physical combat, don't bother. I've mastered multiple fighting styles from multiple anime characters." He warned Issei as Issei slowly tries to get up.

Issei:"You think I can't beat you in combat, huh? You never know until you try!" He yelled as he quickly gets up and tries to get a backhand swing at Y/n.

As Issei throws a backhand, he misses Y/n as Y/n dodges. Y/n then punches Issei back to the ground, grabs his shirt, pulls him up and then throws Issei to the ground at a fair distance.

 Y/n then punches Issei back to the ground, grabs his shirt, pulls him up and then throws Issei to the ground at a fair distance