8-

Gracie Jones
After we got out of the shower he dried me and dressed me in his jumper and a pair of his boxers. I sat at the mirror looking at my eye bags and my face, i looked hollow i hadn't realised how sick i actually was.

Jamie snaked around me and placed his hand gently on my waist. He could feel my ribs and i thought he would say something but instead he just places his head at the nook of my shoulder and stays there.
After staying like that for a minute he breaks the silence saying,

"Wanna go get ice cream?"
I think for a while before deciding that this was recovery spontaneous trips, and adding more to the meal plan.

"Yeah sure."

I finally realise that i hadn't actually left this room ever since i got here 2 days ago. I look over at the clock on the draw

10:43

I dragged myself off the chair and Jamie led the route walking ahead while also intertwined our hands. Outside was tall windows which showed the nights of NY there was 7 rooms on this floor and 1 set of stairs cascading downwards.

"They're Kai, Eddie, Levon and my rooms down there, and the guitar room and audio testing room."

Fuck me this "house" "apartment"? i don't even know anymore but it was massive. White interior and plants lined the sides and photos of previous concerts.

He takes me downstairs to the massive dining room, kitchen and lounge. Fuck me everything was white the sofas, the wallpaper and even the cabinets. There was marble counter tops and everything. He leads me to the elevator.

"Penthouse."
Jamie says as i realise that it was a Penthouse not a apartment.
He passes me my converse as he puts on his fully black converse and i lace up mine. Mine were also fully black but i had added ribbons for laces. The elevator comes down.

"Don't worry no one will see us nobody should know where we are."

Thank god i didn't wanna end of on the cover of a magazine and start rumours about me and Jamie. What were me and Jamie?

Suddenly my head was flooded with thoughts. Why me off all people? Why am i going to get casual ice cream with Jamie Campbell Bower? I decided not to question it as i was genuinely enjoying myself.

We ended up at the garage. He pulled me into his Porsche, full black interior with LED strips going around the edges. He starts the engine and starts driving already knowing the destination. I buckle my seatbelt and lean over to do his as he still hasn't. I buckle it in as he lets out a laugh.

"What, safety first right?"
He replies with a soft pat on my thigh leaving his hand there. He creates circle patterns on my thigh with his thumb while his other hand is preoccupied with the wheel. He drives along this what seems empty road for hours until we reach a shop called:

'Time For Dessert'
It has a bright blue LED sign which gleamed in the darkness.

He parks up his car and and traces his fingers around the hood while coming to unlock the door for me. He gestures his hand for me to take as i get out of the car. He looks to his left to see motorcyclists staring towards our way while whistling. Jamie threw them a disgusted look along with flipping them off. I was trying to control my breathing as Jamie wrapped his hand underneath my jumper placing his ice cold rings on my hips.

We go inside the little dessert house and scan the menu. I get an Oreo sundae and Jamie got a Chocolate milkshake.
We started walking back to the car with our desserts in hand. As we were about the reach the car, one of the motorcyclist came toward our direction and slapped my arse.

He began to say something along with his gesture until, Jamie's hands collided with his face. He knocked out both his front teeth and kept on beating him to a bloody pulp. I grabbed onto Jamie's shoulder and tried to push him away but he just continued.

"OKAY YOUVE MAKE YOUR POINT JAMIE!"
I scream scared to even look at his face right now. The other men trailed down as i ushered for Jamie to notice as he flipped his hair out of his face and stood up, towering over them as they all shuddered past towards the bloodied man.

I cannot have another violent man in the house

The car journey was silent his hands gripping the steering wheel that turned his bloodied, cut knuckles white. We arrived home and he sat on the kitchen island lighting his cigarette. I grabbed the first aid kit from the counter and opened it up. I grabbed some sterile to clean his skin and dried up blood. I came and sat on the seat next to him. Placing the sterilising pad on his knuckles, he winced and threw his head back. Once i had cleaned up any blood i wrapped a gauze around it and taped it.

"I knew what they were thinking" He said cutting through the silence.

I have a gentle 'hm' as a response scared to even make eye contact.

"I'm not an violent person but i couldn't let their thoughts go freely." He said desperately trying to meet my gaze.

"Where is everyone else."
I asked realising the house was empty even though there was 3 other band members and also trying to forgot about the events that occurred prior.

"At the concert."

I suddenly realised that Jamie hadn't been at the concerts for the past 2 days.

"I didn't go because of you i couldn't leave you on your own."

"Jamie what the fuck! You need to go to that concert you're the lead singer for fucks sake!" I say shocked at the fact he would miss a concert for me.

"Gracie, i'd cancel the entire tour for your, one concert won't hurt." He said staring into my ivy eyes.

"What even is this Jamie you've known me what 2 days? What are we?" I said out of desperation for an answer to my racing thoughts.

"Do we need to know everything? All i know is that you're someone in need right now and i'm someone in need for you." He said like he'd known me for years.

My heart jumped at his heartfelt words. I held his face in my hands and kissed his soft lips tasting his cigarette in his mouth. As it intensified he carried me up the stairs while i rested my head in the nook of his shoulder.

He placed my head on the pillows while he was tucking me in and saying,
"I forgot the mention that your phones also in that draw, sleep well love."
He said planting a kiss on my forehead before he left the room and walked to his own room. I opened the draw and there was my phone i checked the notifications there was 2, part of me wasn't surprised that no one had realised i had left.

Juliette : 2 Days ago at 11:47AM
"How could you have left me at the concert by myself!"

GymWrld : 21 Hours Ago
"Renew subscription for 2 months type RENEW
Cancel subscription type CANCEL"

"CANCEL"

—————————

happy pride month 😚😚