23-

Jamie CB
She stood at the doors as the opened for her, i could see a small smile on her face. She runs towards the car and jumps in,

"How was it?" I question as she smiles to me and replies saying,

"Good i really enjoyed it." She says as she looks down at her hands smiling to herself.

"Wanna go shopping?" I say as her eyes light up and she practically screams in reply as i take that as i yes and drive towards the Times Square.

We arrive as i park further away as we walk down hand in hand towards the centre. We stop at a coffee shop as Gracie orders her iced chai latte and i got a black coffee.

We went into a shop called Brandy Melville as Gracie was e static as she picks up anything she practically sees. She examines the shop as she picks up some tops and some navy joggers. She also picks up some rings and goes to the checkout.

As i was about to pay she gets her Apple pay up and pays before me. I stood there shocked as i was about to press my card she smiles towards me and says,

"Sill your money don't worry." As she gets her bag and sips her coffee as she drags me out and back into another store.

We got to Sephora her favourite shop as she picks up some blush and some more mascara as she walks towards another section. She does her stuff as she picks up some cotton pads and nail polish and i browse at the shelves unknowing of half the things.

She looks at my confused face and laughs as she pulls me towards the checkout with her. This time i get my card on first as she just looked at me annoyed with her apple pay open. I hold her bags as we walk out and Gracie yawns as she says,

"Anywhere else you wanna go?" As i shake my head and tilt it to the side ushering if we should leave. She holds my hand tighter signalling to go as we walk towards the car, her holding her finished coffee cup and me holding her bags and hand.

We get back into the car as i turn on the heating as the cold air started to leave a trail of goosebumps on my skin. We get in to see that we had got lost in shopping and the time read, 5:32 and i asked,

"Do you wanna go out for dinner tonight Gracie?" as she looks up at me and replies with a quick,

"Yeah that'll be nice." Smiling through her teeth as she connects her phone to the speaker and plays her playlist. We listen to her favourite band called Chase Atlantic as she waves her hand up and down as she sings the songs at the top of her longs as we drive back.

We eventually arrive back as we walk into the elevator and i pin her on the mirrored walls and collide my lips with hers, passionately. I leave my hand on her jaw as i slip my tongue in and she gladly accepts and deepens the kiss before she separates it.

"You don't know how long i've wanted to do that." I say out of breath as the elevator pings open.

I assumed that most of the boys had gone out as we went in too only see Levon and his boyfriend on the sofa watching a weird animated movie.

"Hey guys." Me and Gracie say at the same time as we look at each other surprised by our in sync ness as Levons man gets up.

"Hey i'm Greg nice to meet you two." I give him a look up and down as Gracie pulls her hand out meeting his and replying,

"Hi i'm Gracie he's Jamie nice to meet you Greg." As she shook his hand and gave him a bright smile. She was truly in a good mood.

She runs upstairs as i make her a light snack of a fruit bowl of strawberries, blueberries, raspberries and green grapes. I wash them and rinse as i throw a grape into my mouth.