15-

Jamie CB
I watch as the elevator closes and our eye contact breaks.

"FUCK!" I scream kicking at anything and everything i see, probably waking everyone up but a single fuck couldn't be given. I knew Alesha knew i had a new girlfriend.

The baby isn't mine i know it isn't i had never cum inside a woman before. I had never even gone raw on someone as that also felt too intimate, untill. But even if they were on birth control i didn't want the guilt of there being a chance i would have to be a father. I fucked Alesha the night Gracie left the first time and didn't come back. I chose to keep it out of my memory, it meant nothing.

Flashback:
As i ran after Gracie and realised she wasn't there, behind the stage was a figure i shoutout out toward them
"Not signing anything until meet and greet sorry." Thinking they were a fan that stayed over to get something signed. The dip dyed blonde hair shone in the light as i realised who it was.

"Piss off." I said not even wanting to share a glance with her as i could hear her fast walking behind me, into my dressing room.

She got on her knees and started to unbuckle my belt. I didn't fight it i needed a relief. She blew me and attempted to make intimate eye contact as i didn't even look at her, instead i tipped my head to the side while thinking off Gracie and all the moment we shared.

"Go on." Alesha said in front of me with her pants off laying in front of me. I turned her over and fucked her from behind not wanted to see her face. I rolled on a condom that i had from my jacket and fucked her while thinking of Gracie. I still pulled out making sure the chances of any sperm escalating we're 0.

I guess she thought i pulled out because i was raw.

Guilt still with me from that night. I ignored it and got went upstairs to get myself ready. The clock ticked 11 I went downstairs to put my shoes on as something on the table caught my eyes. She made breakfast for us. She hadn't eaten any both plates were untouched.

I sit and eat the French toast feeling guilt wash over me. How the fuck could you have done this Jamie. Thoughts wizzed around my head. I couldn't think straight my head was clouded. Sickness formed in my stomach as i stopped eating and stared at her empty plate.

I opened my phone and opened her contact.

🎸G Jones
Me : Now
We need to talk Love don't put it off. I'll be outside your flat at 3:30 ill explain everything🖤

I open up Post Mates and open up Mcdonald's as i buy the breakfast menu pancakes, fruit, hash browns, McGriddle and a latte to her flat number.

I glance at the time as it reads 11:32. I ding the elevator and grab my car keys as i exhale a deep breath.

At the cafe i see Alesha her hair still dip dyed blonde. At her table is a cocktails of some sort. I cock my eyebrows up as i look down at her.

"Jamie i've missed you have you missed me?" She screeches her voice physically hurting my ears.

"It's not mine." I reply sternly not even answering the question.

"Oh but it is your the only guy i fucked in the last month and i only recently found out i was pregnant."

I scoff at her remark,
"Alesha you fuck guys on the street for a dollar and give handjobs to anyone for 2, and it's not mine because i never finished in you or went raw for that matter, so i recommend you stop contacting me before i get a restraining order on you."

She looks up at me hurt from my words i felt no emotion towards her.

"But you can't just leave me i'm pregnant!" She screeches more as i'm walking away.

"You're drinking a cocktail for fucks sake!" I say before leaving and driving back home.

Alesha and i had met at a show back when the band was very new and very small. We played at a local bar and i noticed her across the stage. It was meaningless to me she was there i was there typa moment.

Once im home i showered and layer in my bed glancing at our messages.

"Jamie hurry up we kinda need our vocalist to you know sing right now!" Levon belts from the practising room.

I quickly go onto Post mates again as i send her a bouquet of roses before putting my phone down and go to the room.

Gracie Jones
Once i reached my apartment i heated a ding from no other than him:
🖤Blonde Bimbo : Now
We need to talk Love don't put it off. I'll be outside your flat at 3:30 ill explain everything❤️
I don't even swipe on the message i put my phone down and play some music on my speakers.

I go to start a shower but i hear the door ring. Can't he give me a break?

"Look i don't-." My eyes glance up at the delivery man holding a Mcdonalds bag.

"Oh shoot i'm sorry i thought you were someone else, i didn't buy that sorry wrong address." I say embarrassed.

"It's marked at this apartment and already payed for, you are Gracie Jones right?" He says extending his arms and placing the bag in my arms.

I nod my head as he leaves saying, "Have a good day."

I open the bag and see pancakes, a fruit bag, McGriddle and a hash brown. I read the receipt over and over again my immediate guess was it was Juliette or Jamie. Most likely Jamie.

I don't fight it and place it on my table before pouring on the syrup and eating. Not even 2 seconds after eating the first bite the door rings again. The delivery man stand before the door holding a coffee.

"Almost forgot this, now have a good day Ma'am." He smiles before leaving. A latte.

After i had finished the pancakes i groaned feeling full. I leave the rest on the kitchen counter and sipping at my coffee while i sat in my chair staring out of the window.

I check my phone before going into the shower and seeing my parents numbers. My last message still on seen.

After i had graduated i didn't have any money to pay as i literally couldn't. My parents didn't have a reliable source of income and i was totally broke. I couldn't even afford therapy after i had been hospitalised for self harm and i'm still in debt from the hospital visit from when i passed out at the concert. My ex Liam paid for my apartment as a birthday gift for the year. My birthday hit around the corner in a weeks time.

I couldn't live with Juliette as she lived with her parents and i didn't want to seem a burden in the corner. But i'd find a way, my gap year is coming to an end and i will need to look for jobs to earn a sustainable living. I opened my bank account

Miss Gracie Ivy Jones
Pr Account
-$33,879
Pr Save
$135

The only money in my savings was what i was supposed to spend on food. My kitchen looked neglected the draws catching dust. I sighed before getting into the shower.

I ripped off my bandages as i saw my cuts were slowly healing. I washed the dry skin as i washed my hair and body.

I glanced at the time 15:03 i put together an outfit of a white racer neck top with a navy zip up and some baggy blue jeans. I added some mascara and grabbed my phone off charge and glanced at the time. 15:30.