12-

Gracie Jones
I wake up to his arms wrapped around me. His cold rings resting on my ribs and our legs intwined. I turn gently making sure not to wake him up. His hair rested on his face as his chest gently rose as he breathed. He was shirtless only wearing his boxers, i look down to see i'm wearing a long top and no panties. Did we fuck?

I had no memory of last night. I lay on Jamie's shoulder as i trace his ab lines and his tattoos. I hear a gentle grunt as he stretches his arms and flutters his eyelids open.

"Did we fuck last night?" I ask just needing to know the answer.

He sniggered and brushed his hair out of his face,

"Trust me you wouldn't have forgotten if i fucked you last night love."

Immediately my cheeks blush and i cover my face with the pillow but it doesn't go unnoticed.

"Wanna go get breakfast?" He asks gently while he combs through my hair with his fingers.

"Yeah sure how about at 10?"

I look over at the clock as it read 9:43 he nods his head as he slowly gets up to reach the bathroom. I put on my speaker and play Superman - Eminem before grabbing a cigarette and stealing Jamie's lighter. I sit out of the window and grab my journal. The last entry was from the day before the concert,

"1 Feb 2021,
I feel crazy i am crazy. People are stood outside my door watching me. I need to jump out the window. There all staring at me. I need to go to the gym. I need to loose 50lbs. Everyone's looking."

I shut the journal and hid it under  my piles of books on my desk. I go to pick out my outfit,

I go into bathroom as Jamie gets changed and stub out my cigarette

I go into bathroom as Jamie gets changed and stub out my cigarette. I wash my face, brush my teeth and apply light makeup mascara, concealer, blush and some tinted lipgloss. I brush my hair change into my clothes and put on my rings and necklaces. I see 2 toothbrushes from when there only used to be 1. I can't help but smile as the depressed thoughts of yesterday no longer remained.

I come out of the bathroom and Jamie is wearing his outfit from yesterday but still looks 10x hotter from when i last saw him.

"You look fucking gorgeous Gracie."

I reply by giving him a kiss on the cheek before putting on some perfume before leaving and locking the door behind us. Jamie held my hand in his as we waited for the elevator.

Once the elevator arrived we entered and pressed the ground floor button. I took my phone out of my pocket and took a picture of Jamie and me in the mirror. His back covering my short frame and only his hair could be seen.

We arrive at a bagel shop which sells 100's of different bagel flavour and fillings. I opted for the rainbow bagel with blueberry filling while Jamie got the everything bagel seasoning with cream cheese. We also ordered 2 coffees, Black coffee and a Latte you can guess who got the Black coffee.