11-

Gracie Jones
I wake up at 13:47 i had practically slept the entire day. My bedsheets stained red with blood. I look down at my arms. Swollen red marks lay splattered everywhere. I grab my lighter and cigarettes from my bedside table. I sit on my window sill and smoke while listening to Mitski-Francis Forever, fuck i hadn't smoked in a year since yesterday.

I looked at myself in my mirror. My face hollow still with mascara stains and tears. I lay back in my bed and stare at myself in the blackness of my phone before opening it. I stub my cigarette out as i open my phone to a plethora of messages (well to me) .

(5 New Messages)
Juliette : 13 hours ago
"Hey are you okay Cee? I'm always here to talk if you need anything love u always xxx"

"Cee you're worrying me reply when you can xx"

"Always here to talk just give me a message and i'll be over asap girl 💋"

Hottest Band Member : 6 hours ago
"Gracie this isn't funny love where are you? You know i didn't mean it message me back or wait for me to find you."

"Gi im worried about u iy cant storp thinking abut u ur face ur smiyle and evryhttjng about u 🖤🖤🖤"

I gently smile to myself reading Jamie's messages before all the memories from last night appear back. His spelling showing he was clearly wasted, he probably went out to a club and reconnected with his inner fuck boy, oh well what do i care? I reply to Juliette message with a simple,

Me : Now
love u always girl i'm desp sorry for last night i hope you can forgive me, we will talk soon xx

I leave Jamie on read before filling with anger with the thought of being blamed for being sexually assaulted, just as i am about to snuggle back into my bed i hear a knock on my door. I get up to answer it and see Jamie. Fucking Jamie stood there arms rolled up seeing his tattooed seeking through. How the fuck?

I slam the door back as his hand tries to stop it.

"Love either i come in or break this door down." He says coldly, his British accent seeping through.

"Fuck off Jamie I don't even wanna see your face again." He slams the door open with his hands. I see dried blood on his knuckles and make eye contact with his deep blue eyes. He walks in and shuts the door behind him.

He leans on the door frame while he towers over me.

"Gracie i'm sorry i don't know what i was thinking for blaming you, you know and i know it wasn't anything to do with what you were wearing but to do with that sick bastards head. You can hate me and push yourself away from me all you want but you know you're desiring it as much as i am..."

He tilts my head up so his blue eyes connect with mine intensely,

"Because fuck you don't know what you do to me. Your like my drug Gracie i can't stop these last few days with you have been more valuable than years i've spent with other girls. You're different i can't get myself to stop thinking about you. Your smile, Your laugh, Your body, Your eyes, Your face, Your hands, Your scent You and only ever you."

My body collides with his as i wrap my arms around him and bury my head into his chest. Before crying into him, he strokes my head gently,

"I can't do this anymore. I feel utterly useless, i can't not without you. You are my drug Jamie the second my eye view met yours to whenever you talk my heart jumps and you intoxicate me in all the right ways Jamie. I need you. Either i'm wrapped about you or have developed stockholm syndrome."

Jamie CB
"...I need you." she sniffles while she cries off more mascara from before.

We stand in this embrace for what felt like years, until i unconnected it and held her hands and my heart dropped to my stomach seeing her wrists. I fucking did this. Me.

"Fuck Gracie no i'm sorry, i'm so fucking sorry."

I stroke my thumb on her wrists before pulling her into the bathroom to clean them. Blood staining the floor i gently wet her wrists as she winces i gently pat them dry before searching her draws for anything to help cover the wounds. My eyes land on a small green pouch with "First Aid" labelled on it.

Inside was sterile wipes and bandages. I use one of the wiped as she winces and grabs onto my arm. She digs her nails into me but i didn't care as finished wiping and bandaging both her wrists she sits on her bed. Hee hair knotted and face still stained with mascara, I look at her bed cover and see blood stains.

I remove the covers and throw them into her washing machine and she helps me pit on another cover. She picks up a cigarette from her window sill and offers me one.

"Smokings bad for you." I mock her from previous words. She searches for her lighter as i pull mine out of my pocket and light hers first then steal one of hers and light mine. I start her a bath and sit on the bed with her. She sits staring at her bandages holding her head in her knees. i take off my black cuff that i wear on my wrist. I place it on her wrist to cover the bandages she lets out a small smile, she takes off one of her silver rings and places it on my pinky finger. She rests her head on my shoulder,

"Your baths ready."

She nods on my shoulder and i hold her hand as we walk to the bathroom, i take her top off as she stands exposed to me and sits in the bath. I used the shower to wash her hair and clean her so she doesn't get her bandages wet. I wash her face and apply her face wash making sure to take off all her mascara before washing her hair.

After we finish she gets out and dries herself and gets changed. She puts on some leggings and a short top.

"Gracie you're always welcome to come live with us if you want, no not even if you want its a need i can't sleep without knowing your close."

"Yeah that'll be nice"
She teaches me how to braid her hair before she gets into bed. Just as im about to go sleep on the couch she drags me into the bed. I wrap my arms around her waist and rest my head on her shoulder.

A/N
idon't even know how this books gonna end please leave suggestions of what tou wanna see more smut? they haven't even fucked yet whoops