♡ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2 ♡

{Writer's pov}

{Writer's pov}

The Sun's blazing hot rays hit her skin as she walked into the park. Her gaze surrounded the people near her. They are in their own world with their own people. All have any thing to say that it's their's but she don't have anyone or anything to say it is owned by her.

Her heart ached at the thought that neither anybody is there to say she isn't alone, nor she has the support. But she hoped for it. Afterall hoping doesn't costs a fortune.

Taking a deep breath she walked towards her home. She won't refer it as house because when we say house it belongs to the people who love eachother and care for them.

Ridha's pov:

I entered home after my morning walk. I saw papa reading newspaper. I went near him." Good morning papa". I greated him happily.

" Good morning beta. Go and get ready for your college. See the time. Your getting late" papa said concerned. I said OK and went to the home to face the daily taunting.

" Here comes the princess. Can't you get up early and help with the household chores." Mumma said glaring at me although there is staff and servants for it.

" Mumma I already made tea and I just went for a walk."

" What is the need to go for walk? Make another tea for me it is tasteless. Always being useless" Mumma taunted me again.

I can't able to hear anymore taunting. So holding up my tears I went to get ready for college. I went under the shower and ask the cold water touch my skin I can't control my tears. Why does it have to be this painful.

After coming out I choosed a simple white kurti for today. When I saw myself in mirror again remembering that I don't belong here. As Mumma said useless. Is it bad that I am an orphan?

So here I am Ridha Gupta, an adopter daughter of Vikram Gupta and Nithya Gupta

So here I am Ridha Gupta, an adopter daughter of Vikram Gupta and Nithya Gupta. Unlikeking sister of Pallavi Gupta. I am studying Engineering in RACE College of Technology that I earned through my scholarship.

I know I am an adopted daughter mama already said that to me. She would always taunt me. But I can't able to reply back to her. Whether she says are not I love this family as my own. At least papa cares for me. Pallavi will always be on mama side she won't talk to me too much. But when she talk she will always hurt me. Things can never change.

Sighing I walked downstairs. I saw Mumma and papa are talking while eating and Pallavi scrolling her phone. I to join them in dining table. After serving breakfast and I too eat it. I don't mind serving and all but mama will scold me if I didn't.

After eating I went and packed my bag. "Ridhu come i will drop you to college." Papa called me. I smiled at him and said OK.

" No need to drop her. She will go in bus. You mind your work. Always worrying about her" Mumma said to papa.

" Nitya shut up please not now. I will care for her whether you like it or not. I don't care." Papa shouted at Mumma. There always like this fighting because of me.

Pallavi interrupted saying" papa don't shout at Mumma for her. Why are you guys always shouting and fighting because of her?. She is not even our family."

"Pallavi how can you.." Papa will scold her I know. I don't want papa to scold her because of me already he is fighting with Mumma.

"Papa I will go by bus. Don't worry. You can drop the next time" I hurriedly said and went out of the door. I can't able to stop my tears.

Once I came out of the home I broke down. Why can't life be simple to me like others? Clearing my tears I reached bus stop and waited when I see my bus arriving. I went in and found a seat near window. Taking a deep breathe I plugged into my earphones and closed my eyes.

 Taking a deep breathe I plugged into my earphones and closed my eyes

Hope you all like it!!

Do vote and comment plz!!
Thank you..🤍