♡ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 15♡

TARGET 20 VOTES!!
No update without 20 votes.
I think it's not too much to ask for.

I have given regular updates till now. So now Silent readers, be violent and just click the star button.

Everyone put the power here!!
DO 20 VOTES..COME ONE..!!

Ridha's pov:

Ridha's pov:

"What happened?" I asked seeing them worried.

"Our project is missing, Ridhu?" Sanjay replied making me gasp.

How can it go missing? It was stored in Arav's laptop. Also everyone had the the copy of it. Who will do all these? And for what?

"But it was in everyone's laptop, right?" I asked them being confused.

"Yes Ridha, but it's missing from everyone." Rahul replied and closed his eyes. They all looked distraught.

Who will make these cheap moves? Everyone entered the room, looking panicked. I immediately grabbed my laptop and started checking every folder for the file. We also have to get the hardcopy of the file.

It consists of our hardwork. I can't let it go waste.
All worked hard for this project. It will pave the way for placements.

"Sanjay, check the system thoroughly. It has to be there." Arav muttered angrily looking and searching in his system.

We all tried to find it but the file was not there. Nobody came inside, then how it was vanised suddenly. It's definitely one of the frustrating situation.

Fortunately our review was scheduled on afternoon session.

"We have to do something. Review is afternoon only." I said turning their head towards me. They all looked devastated and sad.

"What are we going to do now? Everything is spoilt. In this much time, everything is not possible. We can't prepare the project again." Sanjay uttered clueless.

"But who can do this?" Kevin huffed keeping his head in his hands.

"Oh!! Hi Aru Baby. Look girls, everyone is looking worried. What happened Sanjay? Tch..tch..Was project got deleted? So sadd." Riya said smugly entering our class. There is a mocking in her voice.

"How did you know that? Are you behind this?" Rahul asked squinting his eyes at her. But why she did this? I dragged my eyes to Arav, who was looking at Riya with Calculative eyes.

"What will you do, if I say Yes, Rahul?" She asked raising her eyebrows.

"I knew it, bitch. You are capable of doing this." Sanjay shouted. For now I ignored his curse.

"Why you did this Riya?" Arav asked ignoring everyone. Riya smirked as Arav directly asked the point.

"I know Aru Baby. You are not fool like them. I have a deal. If you accept to become my boyfriend, I will return the project to you. Also don't try to oversmart me. Before noon, if you propose infront of whole college, I will return the files. I promise. Ahh...another important things is you have to say this to your parents." Riya said smirking evilly. How can she be soo shameless. She is literally forcing Arav to love her. Don't she have self respect?