♡ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 10♡

Ridha's pov:

Ridha's pov:

I gave my interview quite well, but I am not sure of getting selected. I was waiting for the results eagerly. The questions were quite difficult. As it is taking the time to be announced, I went to food cout to grab a coffee for myself.

Coffee is a cup of hope in the world of chaos. Nothing can give this much relief. It slightly refreshed my mind.

After drinking it, I again went to the waiting area. The announcement was made. I am feeling very nervous now. My hands are literally shaking.

"Ridha Gupta and...." phew finally my name was called. I released the huge breath I am holding. I feel so delighted now. I just wanted to jump and shout. I know it's not a thing to be celebrated that much, but there is another reason for it.

And the reason is ARAV KAPOOR.

Yes, he is also in this project team to guide the juniors. Although our streams are different, here we have to work together as the seniors will be more experienced.

I dunno whether Sanjay bhai said anything about my little hide and seek to Arav Sir. I felt so embarassed at that moment.

I hope he didn't.

I called papa to share the news.
"Hello Papa, you I know I got selected in the project team. I was very nervous at first, but I.." I excitedly continued my ramblings which is abruptly stopped by a throat clearing voice.

"Your Papa is in washroom." Mumma answered from the other side.

"Oh! Mumma I got.." The phone got disconnected. She didn't even appreciate me. Am I that bad?

I slightly expected this to be happen. Huh..why god? It's okay as this happens daily.

Papa once said that "ALWAYS EVERYTHING CAN'T BE CONTROLLED" which is true. If I overthink this I will cry for sure.

I glanced at the clock. It was already five in the evening. I waited for my day to end. I felt hungry; I love food and I don't starve myself. I need food from time to time to make my mind function properly.

Before heading out of the college building I bumped into Sanjay and Rahul bhaiya. I should have left a little before to avoid this.

"Hey princess" Sanjay bhai said with a smirk.

"Hello Bhai"

"Always don't call us bhai, Ridhu. You can call us by our names." Rahul Bhai said.

"Ok bha..I mean Rahul"

"Rahul, do you know what happened today?"

"What happened?"

Oh no.

"She was seeing Arav, hiding." My eyes went wide as Sanjay actally said this to Rahul.

"Don't need to be embarassed, Ridha." Rahul said with a chuckle. My eyes went wide as Sanjay actally said this to Rahul.

"Oh! I saw in the list that you got selected in project team"

"Yes bhai. I got selected" I said with a wide smile.

"It's good. We will work together" Rahul and I bid them bye and left to the hotel. I was really hungry, I couldn't wait to reach the house to have dinner. So, I called the chef not to cook dinner for me as I would be eating outside.

I grabbed pasta, fries and chicken nuggets and ate my food comfortably. I was exhausted when I reached home. Sometimes I feel my happiness in loneliness.

I went to bathroom washed my face; changed into night clothes that is full-length pajama and a t-shirt. I laid on the bed and started thinking of the day.

Well, the day was indeed a different day for me. I made through the interview.

At the end of the day, I was proud of myself because today I did what I hadn't done ever before.

At this moment I had a satisfying smile on my face. Indeed a good day. I hope one day I will gain the strength to convey my feelings to Arav.

Arav pov:

I had been sitting in my classroom. Sanjay and Rahul went somewhere. Only God knows. Those idiots are bunking the classes too much.

My dad, on the other hand is forcing me to join his company. My father owned a company named Softech. Corp.

Although I told many times that I want to experience all these on my own, looks like he didn't even listen to it. It's not like, I didn't want to join my father's company, I just wanted to make my own name without involving my father and family name in it.

It upsets me. Mom as always talking and advising me take up the job as she can show off her friends that at young age I am managing the business. Totally Ridiculous.

I denied it simply. I won't mind if they get upset over me. I can't be a puppet in their hands.

The weird thing I encountered today was, Sanjay talking about that girl. Ms. Ridha Gupta.

He talked too much about her.

Morning itself when I saw them both together, she looked so embarassed and Sanjay had the teasing smirk. When I asked what happened, he simply diverted the topic.

She looked very surprised when I asked about her health. A little over dramatic, by the way.

Rahul also said that she got into the project team. Ain't these two going gaga over her? Who cares about what she does?

The way she looked alone in party, made me feel that she is not like Pallavi Gupta. But I simply had no idea what was her lifestyle since she had been hidden all this while. Why I am thinking about her? I just shrugged my thoughts and concentrated back to the lecture.

 Why I am thinking about her? I just shrugged my thoughts and concentrated back to the lecture

Hope you all like it!!

Do vote and comment plz!!
Thank you..🤍