♡ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 16♡

TARGET 25 VOTES!!
No update without 25 votes.
I think it's not too much to ask for.

I have given regular updates till now. So now Silent readers, be violent and just click the star button.

Everyone put the power here!!
DO 25 VOTES..COME ON..!!

Ridha's pov:

Ridha's pov:

"I know, you don't know me properly. I gathered a lot to courage to do it to finally do this. I love You. I don't know, what to say other than this. You may think of me as other girls but I really love you. Seeing you makes me crazy. I applied for this college, because of you. I joined the project team because of you. You make my heart flutter. I know you don't reciprocate my feelings but I just wanted to confess this."  I confessed looking straight into his eyes, fidgeting her fingers.

He went totally silent. But I am feeling like I achieved something. I totally let out my feelings. It took me finally five years to say this to him. 

I feel so light that I revealed it to him. Being an introvert, it is not easy. I finally did this. He may love any other girl but, I will always have him in my heart. I cannot think of anyone in his place.

"Ms. Gupta, I don't love you." He blankly said and walked away removing his hands from mine. For once he didn't turn back and I didn't miss that Ms. Gupta from him.

I don't know, for how many minutes I stood there but it hurts badly inside my heart. I prepared for the rejection. But I don't have strength to face it.
When I joined the Project team, I just thought I will be near him. I can spend time with him. I sighed thinking all this.

I cleaned my face to hide the tears and went back to the class. Neha and Jessi also returned back. They seem to be in tension. Arav and other were also standing with them.

"What happened?" I questioned looking at everyone.

"What happened Pr..Ridha? Your eyes are looking so red?" Sanjay asked me frowning.

"Nothing Sanjay. Just something went into my eyes. What happened here? All are looking tensed." I asked dodging the topic.

"Don't think you can escape, Neha and Jessi. You guys only gave that file to Riya, isn't it?" Arav asked them seriously.

"N..no Arav. We haven't done anything." Neha stammered looking down. I can't believe that they both can do this. They also worked hard for this project na, then suddenly why they did this?

"Where were you both? Why didn't you attend  the Review?" Rahul asked narrowing his eyes.

"We knew that report went missing earlier. So we just avoided getting humiliated before everyone. We don't want anyone to laugh at us. We just left." Jessi snapped shrugging her shoulders casually.

I am still shocked because of the happenings. If she knew before, why didn't she informed us?

"Why Jessi? You should have informed us beforehand. How could you left like that? We all equally participated, right? How can you be so selfish to think about yourself?" Kevin voiced out his thoughts.