♡ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 14♡

TARGET 20 VOTES!!
No update without 20 votes.
I think it's not too much to ask for.

I have given regular updates till now. So now Silent readers, be violent and just click the star button.

Everyone put the power here!!
DO 20 VOTES..COME ONE..!!

Arav's pov:

Arav's pov:

I sighed heavily.

I didn't intend to be harsh on her.

My mind was already whirling around the elevator incident. I couldn't sleep for the whole night. She overtook my mind. Whenever I tried to close my eyes, her black, beautiful eyes would flash before me, making it hard for me to sleep.

I couldn't stop myself from thinking about her. I was just trying to forget that incident, her alluring eyes, her pink lips, her blush that formed on her face when I touched her...fuck!!

I thought being harsh with her would make me not think of her but...NO! Instead, I felt guilty for shouting at her. It wasn't her fault. It was just a wardrobe malfunction, It could happen with anyone.

Whenever she talks it will always be about the Project related stuffs. I never saw her gossiping with others. I have learnt all this about her, yet I compared her with her step sister Pallavi Gupta.

And when I saw the hurt in her beautiful, Innocent eyes, I regretted it immediately.

I admit that I was wrong and should not have been harsh on her, but I got furious when I thought that someone might have seen her in that state. I instantly sighed in relief when she confirmed that she hadn't met anyone since morning or I would have lost my mind.

Somewhere inside me I wanted her to prove me that I am wrong. I wanted her to stand for herself when I compared her Pallavi.

But..

I fucked up.

.............
.............

Ridha's pov:

"Hey Ridha, what's up with you and Arav? He was looking mad." Sanjay asked me as we exited the classroom.

"Nothing Sanjay. Everything is good." I replied, averting my eyes from him.

"Ridha, I know you love Arav. I am not that dumb. I can see it. Arav is not like the way he is behaving now. He is very loving and caring person. He is just upset with the happenings. I know you are perfect for him, but please don't get hurt yourself in this." He said sighing.

I stayed quite, not looking at him.

"You're like a sister to me. You know, you can tell me anything. Everything about your worries, feelings, what's going on in your head. I can be a good listener to my sister." He said making me surprised by his words.