Part.6

Shit shit shit. I can't believe I ran into the avengers. The flipping AVENGERS. I do a quick little dance before my smile fades. I'm late. Usually I get home before 10pm. It's 11.15pm. I ran inside my house trying to not make a lot of noise when a beer bottle gets thrown at me scraping my forehead. OWW I scream grabing my head. It's not a big scratch but it's still losing blood. DON'T YOU OW ME YIUNG LADY! I have been hone waiting for you and you NEVER CAME YOU BRATTY BITCH. With that he punches me to the ground with a loud thud. He starts kicking me harder and harder till I'm coughing up blood.
Tech you a bloody lesson. He spat before walking off. I try to get up and after about 30 minutes if my quite sobs I make it to the bathroom. I think I broke a rib or two and I have cuts all over me along with bruises. What am I going to tell Mj. I open my phone to text Spidey.

Hey Spideyy

Spidey: Why do you sound guilty.

Well how do tell if you broke a rib. Also how do you safely get glass out your arms. Hypothetically that is.

Okay well first yi- WAIT WHAT why do you need to know this what happened. Hello
Helloooollo
Kid r u alright.

Truth was I wasn't I think I pasted out bc I wake to over 30 texts from spidey.

Yes right sorry so how do I tell with a broken rib??

Bloody hell first you check for...

....lovelu time skip of her explaining bc it's like 10 o clock and I'm lazy....

I followed her infractions. I cleaned my self up and I only have 1 broken rib.
Thanks spidey

No problem....

Ella
Shit you didn't know that yet did you
Way to go Ella you fuckin idiot. No wound Dan hates you.

Wait Dan is that your dad the one how you wanted to die because if!!
Ella ELLA I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU DON'T ANSWER I WILL TRACK YOU DOWN!!.

Don't worry about it I'm just tired night spidey.

Night Ella