Part 12.

Nat pov
I was texting Ella when she leaves and Tony walks in with Clint and Bruce looking.. scared?
Right I have bad with you 3. First it was Nat acting all happy and shit witch was a bit weird at first. Then Clint started too and now you have Bruce. WHAT THE HE'LL IS GOING ON!!.
I look at him then I smirk.
Someone's jealous of us. I sing.
Don't worrie it's just a kid we have been texting.
You have been texting a kid. What if they are a threat or hydra.
I laugh trust me I don't think she is a threat but if you want ask Friday. I already asked him to hack her but he can't get in fully. He stand there in shock.
Friday trace her phone and give me any info on a 15 girl called Ella! He tells walking out. I lol at the others. She's not a threat she probably just smart. Let's add tony to the chat. I say walking out going to find Tony.
Tony welcome to the chat.  I say.

Ella pov
I got home after studying at Peter's place for our test. Peter is so nice. He's also close with the fricken AVENGERS. I walk up to my room after another beating with Dan

Abuse warning
HOW DARE YOU COME HOME LATE. He yelled grabbing me by the hair. I'm sorry i didnt look at the time i was studying with peter. Shit I said u was with a someone else. You bitch.
He grabs up my top and throws a beer bottle at it. It shatters into prices. I scream in pain and he drios me. Glass in my stomach. He leaves slamming the door. I stand up to ask Nat for help when I see someone else has been added.
Abuse ended