Part 19. Dan

Tony pov
I look up at my phone signing. I look up and see Clint Bruce and Nat looking at me.
"I know I know some things wrong." I say getting up off my table.
'The question is what'. Nat says.
"How about i stop into her house later and tell her foster dad about the intern maybe he doesn't know yet?"
They look between each other. Okay. They say. Great. I say as I walk over to the door. 6.00. That's enough time to get home as I walk out into a car with happy.
"Ella' s place boss". He says I give him a look. He laughs. "I saw her run out if here so I assume we aren't just going out for food". He says turning the car on.

Time skip by =)

Tony pov
After Happy dropped me off I walked into their apartment building. Now when I say this place isn't the best would be sugarcoatung it. It was horrible. Paint gone on most walls, graffiti everywhere, and I swear I saw a rat. I find her name and press their door button.

"Who is it." I hear a man's voice say. "Hi I'm Mr Stark I've come to talk about Ella internship at my work place" I say. I hear some muffled speaking then a beep letting me open the door. After a bit I open their door to find Ella cleaning while Dan I think it is. Is watching TV. "Why hello Mr Stark. Oh Ella you don't have to do that it's fine sweetheart you can come sit next to me." He says Ella slowly puts the bag down and sits down a good amount of space between her and Dan. Why was there so much space and she almost looks scared?.

"Anyway why are you here Mr Stark?." Ella asks. "Well I'm here to tell Dan here about the intern you ran off quite fast so I thought you didn't want to be late home." I say smiling at Dan who had a weird expression on but quickly cover it up by hugging Ella. "Oh my god I'm so proud. I've been telling her to go try and you finally did." After a bit of talking I told him Ella would be home by 8. I left soon after. I can't wait to see her tomorrow