Part 9. she's hiding something

Nat pov
Something not right. She just shut us out just like that. I look over to Clint only to find he's already looking at me. *btw if you see the starts they are speaking Indian*
*यहाँ कुछ ठीक नहीं है क्लिंट* I say (some things not right)
Clint reply.*मुझे आपके कमरे में 5 . में मिलना पता है* (I know meet me in your room in 5) I look to see people staring at us. Luckily Mr and Clint are the only ones who know Indian. We picked some up when we where on a mission.
" what?" I say getting up to leave. I see everyone turning to Clint and he just smiles. I walk out and into my room.

Some things up with Ella. I say to Clint
Really I didn't notice how she randomly turned off her phone agmfter we asked her something. Clint reply sarcastically. I will throw you out the window and you know it Stpuid Cupid. I say smirking. He looked embarrassed. How couldn't find out who she is with out her knowing. He asked himself.
Well we know she's 15 years old lives near here bc if her phone number and is called Ella. Well could ask Friday.

I say getting up.
Oh yeah bc tony so isn't going to find out Nat. We have to tell him if we want too. I sigh. I know he's right but he could blow it all for us. I don't want Ella to know yet. If we both have secrets she would want to tell a friend not the avengers. Or tony for that matter. I look at Clint.
Well then let's go find Tony. Come one Nat it's the best option.
Fine what ever let's go Stupid Cupid.

I laugh hearing him sigh if defeat. I always win. And I'm going to help you Ella  I promise