Part 53.

Ella pov
I pull away from the hug. I wipe my face. "You probably want an explanation for all of, well...this" I say smiling lightly. "If your okay with it. We don't want you to do anything you don't want to" Nat says giving me a side hug. I take a deep breathe. Peter holds my hand. I go slight red. I couch to cover it up. "You might want to sit down for this" they all sit down. I take a deep breathe in and out. I sit next to Peter while everyone else forming a semi circle around us.

"Dan is my uncle. He has been abusing me for about," I stop and count my fingers. "6 years give it take. Sometimes it was my fault like I stoped a dish or I was home late, forgot to do a job-" Peter cut me off. "Still not a good reason to hit you!" He says. I just nod. "Anyway he had this friend called Mike. He wasn't a um very good person. He liked to um well touch me. You could say. Nothing that bad but-" Peter cuts in again. "he raped her." He says. "That is bad Ella, what the hell!" Nat yells. I flinch. "Sorry I didn't mean to um..." I starter. Nat puts her hands on top of mine. "You don't need to be sorry. I shouldn't if yelled." Nat says. I nod.

"He did rape me. More than once and i couldn't do anything about it! I was weak and stupid!" I yell crying. Nat pulls me into a side hug. "This wasn't your fault Okay,they are just very bad people who we are going to meet later" Nat says. "No no no you can't do that!" I say freaking out. "And why is that?" Wanda asks. "It all disappears. The paper work. A video it away gets over looked or disappeared because Mike works there!" I say quietly near the end. They all looked shocked. "You tried before?" Bucky asked. "Of course I have. But nothing ever happened! So I just have up" I say crying even more. They all hug me. "It wasnt worth the pain after he found out what I tried to do"