CHAPTER 2

The first thing he saw was small narrow feet encased in well worn brown timberlands. Then there were the legs. Long, feminine, powerful and wonderfully shaped in skin tight blue jeans.

Shifting his gaze a bit higher he encounter a plain white shirt that was almost see through. Lovely breast, high, adding a nice curve to the shirt.

Then the face.

She was a black woman, he'd known that.
A smooth soft caramel color. Her unpainted lips were full, luscious. She had big brown eyes beneath thick curly lashes. Her curly hair was up in one atop her head with gold highlight at the end.

She was beautiful.

A wave of shock washed over her face and just as quickly disappearedd. Kalem stood up to his full 6"2 and extended his hand.

"Hi, am Kalem." He shook her slender hand firmly. He

"Niola Adams." She says, stepping back. "Please to meet you."

"Likewise. You have a lovely home." He complimented.

"Thank you, though its my mother's hard work." Niola said. "My family and I are about to have dinner, would you care to join us?"

"Sure, why not." He smilled briefly then followed her through the house.

Niola swallowed as all eyes were on them as they entered, shock.

"E-Everyone, this is..." Shit. I forgot his name. Real smooth Niola, you just met hi-----

"Kalem." He said filling in the blank, he smilled. "Nice to meet you, Mr. And Mrs. Adams."

There was silence for a while, then her mom smilled.

"Welcome, darling," she said in her sing song voice. "And please, call me Nora."

"Uh, yes. Jerry'll do just fine." Her father indicated as they sat down.

"This is my brother Tommy, my best friend, Mona and my sisters Niomi and Naomi."