CHAPTER 6

SO THIS CHAPTER IS A BIT LONG, BUT I THINK ITS WORTH IT. PLEASE VOTE OR COMMENT, THANKS GUYS.
XO :*

Thoroughly refreshed, Niola emerged from the steamy bathroom a white towel wrapped around her body and her curls tousled and loose around her shoulders.

"Oh!" She jerked to a halt a few feet into the room. Kalem was on the balcony. He turned.

"Am sorry, I brought up the food," he said, noticing the grip she had on her towel.

Her eyes quickly went to the table that was set with sparkling glasses and a catered trolley next to it full of pizzas, French fries and barbeque.

"It looks delicious." She complimented a bit awkwardly.

"Wait until you taste it." He smilled knowingly. "Go ahead and change, I'll just be out here if you need anything." He turnt back to the sea.

Niola quickly rummaged through her two suitcases. Nothing. Her sisters hadn't packed one proper clothing for her to wear. Everything was either lace or really short.

She couldn't stay in her towel so she chose a silk black night gown, although it reached right beneath her bottom.

Niola cleared her throat signaling that she was done. Kalem came in.

He uncorked the champagne and poured them into tea cups as she sat down. He handed her a cup.

"Nice cups. Thank you."

"I keep forgetting I have to get some glasses for this place." He smilled apologetically.

He uncovered the trolley and they both dug in. Filling their plates.

She ate without shame, licking her lips and fingertips like a cat. Kalem watched as she tipped her head back a little and tore of piece of pizza. She licked her lips.

Never until now that it had occurred to him that watching women eat, her eat, would be such a sexual experience.
He was absolutely fascinated.

"So," she bagan to break the silence. "What do you want to talk about?"

Kalem pulled his focus back to her eyes. "How old are you?" He wanted to go slow.